What generation JW are you?

by crazycate 97 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

2nd

My maternal great grandparents were Russelites for a while though. Just prior to 1914. The Nightingales were hooked by the Photo Drama of Creation and Pastor Russell's "wonderful radio show" which they remembered fondly. They never mentioned any of this to my parents till it was too late, even then they just passed on some of their ancient literature.

Millions of Magazines Now Living will Never die!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I was a third generation JDub.

• formyboys
    formyboys

3rd.

My Grandmother "got the truth" 5 days before Xmas in 1939, while living in a tiny Missouri city (600 pop). She threw the Xmas tree out for curb trash for the whole town to see. My 7 year old mother had to go to school and deal with the backlash. They soon after moved to California.

• nowisee
    nowisee

2nd

• spawn2u
    spawn2u

Second Gen.

• joe_black
    joe_black

I grew up around the religion, never was dunked in the "toilet of wasted dreams" But if I would of become a JW I would of been second generation.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Unto the third generation.

Looks like the third wins.

• bem
    bem

First here, My kids were baptised except my youngest who was born in and he is the one that truly hated the witness's and he despises all christianity now for it no matter what he hears. But good news we're all out and strong.

• SuzieQ
    SuzieQ

3rd. Grandmother was; grandfather not. Mother was;father was not. So it was a two sided situation. Can't please everyone!!!!!!! SuziQ California, USA

• vitty
    vitty

2nd..............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit