How closely does your online personality match the REAL you?

by nicolaou 81 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Here you go gumby. And don't say I don't give you anything

I am dee ply disturbed about where you can possibly every obtain those pictures Balli! LOL

DB74

• Synergy
    Synergy

100%! I'm exactly the same.

Renee (of the Big Balls Online AND Off class)

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think I come through quite clearly. I'm just an old sweetie pie. (Now, now, loveylil, remember, we made nice!)

Nico - Every time I read your posts I start craving a nice bit 'o cheese.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

100% in excoriating Watchtower

Dismembered

• KW13
    KW13

diamondblue

gumby, ballistic and unc bruce are the same person. they all share the same pictures, bed, ideas, body...women...sorry mary

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    gumby, ballistic and unc bruce are the same person. they all share the same pictures, bed, ideas, body...women...sorry mary

Hey Marys *My* Apostate Pioneering Partner now !

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I am nowhere near as rude or as obnoxious in Real Life

• ballistic
    ballistic

Damn, quick lads, we've been rumbled. Head for the neaest exit...

• KW13
    KW13

lol, you all get in the zippy puppet suit.

"who touched my ass"

"oh sorry that was me"

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I think my online persona is different than my real life personality. Because this is the only place I come to bawl and bitch . In real life I have always been the friend everyone came to for advice or a shoulder to cry on. Here I really show my weaker side , I don't share that side with many in real life . In real life I usually am the one to take charge , get things done kind of person. On here I think I sound like a whimp. Thank Goodness for JWD it has saved me a ton of money that I would have spent on a shrink ! And possibly some inpatient time ,lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit