How closely does your online personality match the REAL you?

by nicolaou 81 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Yikes, this is a tough crowd!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

DB74, I'm guessing you're a City Fan? Please tell me that is only your online personality?!!

Ballistic, I always enjoy your comments. You joined a few months after I did but have made four times as many posts!! That zip's there for a reason mate.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    you just polish ball sacks for a living.

Point made.

(god I snorted!!)

• gumby
    gumby
    Good grief Gumby. I think you're just jealous that I have a ladies discreet hair trimming service (plus extras) and you just polish ball sacks for a living.

How do you know? Maybe I get the ladies asking me to polish parts on them I just ain't told you about yet. Way back long ago they used to call me clamshinner. Gumby

• ballistic
    ballistic

Here you go gumby. And don't say I don't give you anything.

• KW13
    KW13

Er...dunno really.

i try my best to be a good listener, have a laugh. my online personality profile is what i use to make progress in life. get it all out and dealt with, learn and listen to folks i will never meet or not for a while anyway.

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumball said: Maybe I get the ladies asking me to polish parts on them I just ain't told you about yet. Way back long ago they used to call me clamshinner.

That reminds me: You owe me $50.00 for services rendered. And I want that in American funds.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby once confessed to me that you gave him something alright, Ballistic. It took three courses of antibiotics to get rid of it, and totally destroyed his ShinerBuck business!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    DB74, I'm guessing you're a City Fan? Please tell me that is only your online personality?!!

That isnt even my online personality matey...wouldnt be seen dead in *spits* city t-shirt LOL.

I am no red either and politely stay out of all those arguments; the t-shirt in question however is my Mutley t-shirt!

My online and offline personality watches way too many cartoons!

DB74

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Gumby once confessed to me that you gave him something alright, Ballistic. It took three courses of antibiotics to get rid of it, and totally destroyed his ShinerBuck business!

Gumby's not fast enough to catch a cold, and probably just spreads the story for street cred.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit