Michigan Aposta-Motorfest - July 22nd

by Jourles 222 Replies latest members meetups

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I'm not sure if it's going to work after all.

I'd forgotten that my husband wants us to try camping with the kids this year.

Not certain either way. I'll let ya know.

BSoM

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I'm getting a new car in May, so that'll be perfect for me. I'll be there.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Michigan isn't too far from Klumbus Uh-hi-uh...might make a nice day trip...though all the Maize and Blue might be really annoying ;)

Dan, proud-Buckeye

• JAVA
    JAVA

It would be fun meeting some of the folks from the Ice Belt part of the country.
    JAVA (from warm and sunny Ohio) :)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Great idea Jourles.

It is hard for wifey and I to do much due to the grandkids and all, but I will stay tuned to the date and time in case we can.

Ann Arbor is a great area if u choose that. Wifey was up there for surgery several years ago and I was able to keep myself entertained in the antique shops and so forth. And close enough to the Motor City too. It would be close to us - maybe 3 hours away at the most.

Or Lansing - then we could all take in the weekend Circuit Assembly at the Holt assembly hall, eh? LOL

Jeff

• Emma
    Emma

Hey Dan, if I drove through Colombus with an I'd Rather Be In Ann Arbor bumper-sticker a few years ago, you can come up here!

• Jourles
    Jourles

We don't have any ice up here Java - only in our Frapaccino's.

C'mon up Jeff! Bring the kids too if you want. I'm sure we can find something for them to do as well. I demand that you retract your statement regarding Holt...

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I got my car fixed, I'm definately in for July.

I'll sumgle some of that illegal Canadian liqure over the boarder and bring my camera and create a rukus by taking videos and movies of people and posting them online!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    bring my camera and create a rukus by taking videos and movies of people and posting them online!

That's illegal brother, er um, damn it. What do we call you now?

I have it on good authority that any taping of the general population in Michigan, audio or video, is highly illegal and also goes against my personal legal rights, or something like that.

Any bets on if we can get Brooke to crawl for us? We've seen her in that pose quite a few times. Getting that on film shouldn't be too difficult.

All lurkers are welcome to join in on the festivities!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Any bets on if we can get Brooke to crawl for us? We've seen her in that pose quite a few times. Getting that on film shouldn't be too difficult.

Very Funny!!!! NOT!

Who says I am coming anyway, I may have other fun things planned that weekend! It's 50/50 for me(little too far for me). Be sure to take pics if I miss it.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit