Michigan Aposta-Motorfest - July 22nd

by Jourles 222 Replies latest members meetups

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Maybe I will go....it could be fun to see more people, and see the same ones again!

Just a thought, that is if Jourles still has it on July 22nd. Y'all have to wish me Happy Birthday though! (July 12th I am turning 26)

Brooke

• M.J.
    M.J.

Aw shucks. From the title I was thinking maybe it would coincide with the Woodward Dream Cruise. Now that's a cool event.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Everything is fine(I hope). July 22nd should work out after all.

So Brooke is gonna be 26+10 for the fest, eh? Where's Valis with the pinchers of death?

Are we gonna get all the Michiganders in one place this time? C'mon guys(and gals), let's show these people our MI hospitality.

Lutece, you better make it. Drag Hillbilly down with you while you are at it.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    So Brooke is gonna be 26+10 for the fest, eh?

Kiss off, old man!

Brooke

• Jourles
    Jourles

Look who's calling who old. According to my profile, I'm younger than most...including wannabe librarians from WI.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Look who's calling who old. According to my profile, I'm younger than most...including wannabe librarians from WI.

Ohhhhhh SNAP!

You what? I am not coming to your stupid fest!

Brooke

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't make promises now, but I might could make it. Depends on the job situation, money, grandkids, etc. I may have both grandsons here all summer. Only SunnyGal has met me. She's the only one who knows if I really exist.

• Jourles
    Jourles

FHN, we would love to confirm if you are indeed a bethel spy have you up here in MI.

• Lutece67
    Lutece67

Don't worry about age, I've probably got a lot of you beat at a ripe old 38. Now that's something to cry about! I'll drag Hillbilly down here, but I haven't talked to him in ages. I've got a sister that may come, she lives in the Novi area. I better start posting here more, hehe

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

(Shhhhh, I live over in the GR area)

You could call it The Great Lakes Quake. Or Get Down In Motown. Or how about "If you seek a pleasnat peninsula, look about you- fest."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit