Atheists Worst Nightmare!

by SickofLies 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• osmosis
    osmosis

The sad part is that most of the best arguments for creationism are in there.. this kind of logic is not limited to a few dumbasses, this is the kind of trap fallen into by anyone who claims that creationism is "proven" or that there is somehow evidence of it, or that it holds it's own against evolution as a theory.

As per usual, science is twisted and perverted: the claim that evolution represents randomness when it does not. The assumption that complexity and order can only come from equal or greater complexity and order, which forms a logical trap that cannot be salvaged, it can only be ignored and denied. If complexity can only come from equal or greater complexity, then where did the previous complexity come from?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

I always thought the ability to roll my tongue was completely useless. Until I had my first girlfiend....

-silent

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I hear next week he is going to do a demonstration on coconuts and how they fit nicely into a human hand and are soft and feel nice and you can drink milk from them

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

I for one... LOVED the video.

After 16 years away from God after leaving the Watchtower...I came to Christ. I took that chance and opened my heart to really get to know the God personally that I had learned so much about.

To be honest.... The comments about the video from you guys made me sad. Despite the fact an organization of MEN betrayed you.... there was a time you wanted to believe and worship Him. I hope there will come a time when you can see you were betrayed by men... not God. It all starts with the heart.

Gold_morning

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    I for one... LOVED the video.

Honestly I loved it to! Best video I've seen in a long time!

• finis_mundi
    finis_mundi

LMAO :lol:

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

How little research went into that argument. Anyone who has lived in parts of the world where food bananas are harvested knows that banana seeds are sterile, being propagated through human cutting and cultivation alone. Rather than being the gift of a loving god they are the product of many centuries of hybridization and human cultivation. Like all the delightful fruits and food plants humans today depend upon, humans are responsible. If we had to eat only what naturally occurred most of the world's population would starve and those that lived would have a much more difficult and short lifespan.

ARC-Institute for Tropical and Subtropical Crops: Banana - Origin

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

What can I say? That vidoe was gripping!

Thanks, SOL

INQ

• Frog
    Frog

monkies luv their nana's too

we lost 90% of our national banana crops a month or so back in a bad hurricane up north..."oh, we have no banana's, we have not banana's today!" hehe

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Evolution is the perfect theory because it can never be proven. None of us is going to be around 1 million + years from now to actually see the aluminum, coloring, high fructose corn syrup, cola flavoring, water, and carbonic acid form a can of pepsi on its own. Yet evolutionists can talk you to death about how over millions of years we came into existance from microbes all by chance but they can't really prove it can they. IMHO neither creation nor evolution can be proven without reasonable doubt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit