Atheists Worst Nightmare!

by SickofLies 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I don't know how I ever doubted that intelligent design was correct! After watching a video involving Kirk Cameron, I now see the error of my ways, and will be tithing 50% of my income to the church every month out of contrition.

What's that you ask? You want to know the mighty argument that changed my views, and my life, forever? OK.

Ok, after watching this I can no longer be an atheist, there is no arguing the logic here. Seriously watch this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5479410612081345878

Watch from the 3:30 mark until the 4:36 mark. Prepare to be amazed.

You tell me if you are an atheist, how do you explain the Banana??? The BANANA!!! Briliant! I wish I had thought of it!

UPDATE: It occurs to me that I should warn you to not watch anything except the portion I mentioned above. I mean, you could watch it, but yeesh!
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lol...I am athiest, but will have to watch this from home.

Kirk Cameron...I still luv ya! (Will my mind change after the video? )

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh, that's it! I'm a believer now!

That's odd... I'm smelling something.... what is it? I know I've smelled it somewhere before out in a cow pasture.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Silly....you're not an athiest, you're an agnostic!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Dammit! I thought lord jehovah created the banana so we could learn the correct way to put on a condom???

Whatever, I'm convinced. The banana IS the perfect snack food and PROVES the love of the lord and his miraculous creation!!!

(I doubt even the watchtower could come up with such dumb-assed shit as this to argue for intelligent design )

• Kudra
    Kudra

aaaaaaa!!!!!
    I watched it without sound (no speakers on my office computer) and all I saw was the guy make a circle with his fingers and stick the banana in and jerk it around...
    bleaaaah!- too funny.
    Watch it with out sound. Then you can make up your own story. ;)
    -K

• heathen
    heathen

I watched it . I think the main point people chose to be atheist is that religionists are so friggen retarded . The banana no doubt was created for animal life at first so it could be proven that monkeys were eating them before man .

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

There was something very sexual about that.....And then it seemed that Kirk adjusted himself. I might be wrong...it just looked....

lisa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

demonstrating felatio

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Wouldn't that prove more that we evolved on the same track as monkeys?

This has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time... And not 10 minutes ago I watched someone backflip a snowmobile onto themselves on break.com... This was dumber...

Thanks for posting this sol...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit