Atheists Worst Nightmare!

by SickofLies 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Swan
    Swan

LOL!

I think with that homoerotic demonstration there may be more fruits in that video than just the banana!

Green, yellow, black. Color coded fruit. LOL!

This shows how much they don't know about bananas. The pull tab (stem) isn't at the top of the banana, it is at the bottom! The little black end is the actual top.

Also, why didn't God create apples, oranges, peaches, and pears the same way? In business, if you come up with clever packaging, you market all your products that way! Is God too stupid to figure that out?

If he does exist, maybe He's smarter than I am. He didn't watch that dumb video. I did.

Tammy

• z
    z

Did you have to do that sol? …I love Banana form today on I’m not having Banana too sexy

• greendawn
    greendawn

I think the atheists' worst nightmare is that one day the science of genetics will prove that there are blocking sequences in the DNA that prohibit one species from becoming another. If that does happen it will be the death of evolution.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I think the atheists' worst nightmare is that one day the science of genetics will prove that there are blocking sequences in the DNA that prohibit one species from becoming another. If that does happen it will be the death of evolution

LMAOROFL !!! OK greendawn, whatever helps you sleep at night !!! LOL

p.s. once you have your Ph.D in molecular genetics, try posting the comment again !

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I think the atheists' worst nightmare is that one day the science of genetics will prove that there are blocking sequences in the DNA that prohibit one species from becoming another. If that does happen it will be the death of evolution.

Basically you are founding a core belief on speculation... something that *might* be true. Evolution is based on facts... things that have been observed and measured.

• merfi
    merfi

"pointed shape for easy entry, right size for the human mouth"

OMG

LMAO

~merfi

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

OH WOW...that was shockingly sexy...

"...the contents don't squirt in your face..."

"...ease of entry..."

"...just the right shape for the human mouth..."

But I think Kirk was actually having a hard time keeping a straight face and not LHAO.

~Merry

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I see we picked up on some of the same key phrases, merfi LOL

~Merry

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

LoL, yes, it was funny, especially the banana-part. "It even has a cap on the top", lol. They even had the eye-proof there, the "complexity of the eye", a favored "proof" also among JWs. Funny also that they should bring up Einstein, and their claim that "even Einstein believed in God" shows just how little they know about Einstein. It is true that the often spoke of God, and expressed himself in religious terms, but Einsteins view on God is certainly nowhere near the judeo-christian God. He also denied the belief in an immortal soul, and he separated morality from religion.

About God, I cannot accept any concept based on the authority of the Church. As long as I can remember, I have resented mass indocrination. I do not believe in the fear of life, in the fear of death, in blind faith. I cannot prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him, I would be a liar. I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil. My God created laws that take care of that. His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking, but by immutable laws.

—W. Hermanns, Einstein and the Poet—In Search of the Cosmic Man (Branden Press, Brookline Village, Mass., 1983), p.132, quote from "Jammer", p.123.
  • Mary
    Mary

Oh dear god............while I believe that we were created, I am totally embarassed that anyone could come up with such a totally stupid, inane way to "prove" it with a banana!!!

There was something very sexual about that.....And then it seemed that Kirk adjusted himself. I might be wrong...it just looked....

I was thinking the same thing........the guy on the left said the shape is perfect for the human mouth and hand ........uh, I thought of something else that fit that description......wonder why he didn't use it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit