Brooke's night at the Memorial!

by ButtLight 91 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Im posting for Brooke, cause she is in the middle of a bet, and cant post till May 3rd. And we know how determined she can be. She wont loose. (isnt this cheating Brooke?)

Well I came in late....no elder wanted to seat me, since I gave them a dirty look and shook my head no. I sat down right in the middle of the hall. All was silent, more silent than normal. I made a surprise visit to the old hall I went to growing up.

I got up after 5 minutes of the talk. I took pics of me flipping of my camera phone. Richie inspired me.

Sat back down. When we prayed I grabbed my kids hand, and said my own prayer. My husband took our son outside, since he was acting up and I do not believe in beating a 2 year old.(plus I like them naughty) Anyway, my husband missed the whole event of passing the godly items. I think he did that since he never knows what I am capable of and thought I may partake this year. Wrong!(respect out of his sweet grandmother)

As it ended is where it gets funny. They gave the special announcement(blah blah blah). Then they said for those who are Baptized we should make all meetings, not just the special ones. I laughed out loud. Mind you my brother on the other side heard me(he has 3 tattoos) and he smiled in pure amazement on how I just don't care. Those I grew up with smiled, because I haven't changed one bit.(plus they are all just as bad as me but they all still go)

Then came the song. As I stood up, a child who acted up during the whole meeting right behind me started kicking my seat. Now, his mother and I are not speaking. Since I bitched her out saying if she comes near my sister god help me for what I would do. So her son really got on my last nerve I turned around gave him a look and got down to his level and said "Knock it Off". Then the baby just cried. Oh so what if I am the spawn of Satan. You would have done it too. I didn't touch him just scared him a little.

I shunned my family I didn't speak to them and walked right passes them all with out a word. That's why I went and i did what i had to do. Next year will be different. Wine may taste real good at that memorial.

Brooke

Brooke

• upside/down
    upside/down
    so what if I am the spawn of Satan.

You too?

I thought I was all alone...

u/d(of the Little Nicky class)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

By the way, I cant believe you would wear your shirt unbuttoned like that at the Kindom hall! You've got balls cleavege!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    so what if I am the spawn of Satan.

You too?

My, my... looks like Satan has been a busy little bee!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

By the way, I cant believe you would wear your shirt unbuttoned like that at the Kindom hall! You've got balls cleavege! Great minds think alike - that is just what I was thinking buttlite

• upside/down
    upside/down
    You've got balls cleavege!

And I got "wood"...

u/d(of the hehehehe...class)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like the cleavage shot. You go girl!

Josie

• KW13
    KW13

WHOO - wish i'd done that

BTW whyaminothere...SPEAK SPEAK...BREAK THE SILENCE

• JH
    JH

Brookie, reporting from the Kingdom hall

cause she is in the middle of a bet,

So now she goes to the KH, but doesn't post here anymore....

• yucca
    yucca

Its 8 am and I am laughing so hard. Feels good to laugh and starting my day like this. I will be laughing all day thinking about it. Brooke you got more balls than me . You did what a lot of us wish we had nerve to do. I hope you go next year and partake. I can see their faces now. You are a hero

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit