Brooke's night at the Memorial!

by ButtLight 91 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

When she said she got up & took the pic, then sat back down, I thought she meant she did it from her seat in the middle of the hall. damn. looks like she was in the bathroom.

• JH
    JH

Brooke, by not buttoning up...the newbies at the hall, will want to come back every meeting just to see you again....

Now, they will have an increase of people, just because of you !!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hey Brooke that's great. Kudos to you. You got nerve kid!

Dismembered

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh (((( Brooke ))) You got balls tits, gurl! I am proud of you!!

I would have done the same thing with the brat kicking the seat.

Or, more like it, when I was in an airplane I had an 18 month old kicking and hitting me, and the yuppie mother watched and didn't do a thing as her 3 yo was spitting on the passengers in front of him! I finally turned to the mother (I'm really bruised by this time) and told her if her daughter hit or kicked me one more time, I was going to do the same thing back to her! She moved her daughter AND son both to her lap for the duration of the flight. The seat between us that she purchased remained empty.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    She has her Disfellowshipping announcement night all planned out to.

Oh please do tell.....It might be worth a trip to go and see!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Oh please do tell.....It might be worth a trip to go and see!

She said something about walking right up to the stage and letting everyone know what the others in the congregation are doing wrong lol. I told her she probably wouldnt make it to the mic, and she said "I dont need a MIC!" Duh, I should have known that!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Aye Carumba!!! Brooke is one sexy aposta-chick !!!

• JH
    JH

img101/979/brookie7gb.gif

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Dayummmm!

Even I would go to meetings if there were fine hooters like that to look at!

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

You mean there is a cell phone in the picture. I honestly didn't notice. :-)

-silent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit