Something I want to tell you apostates part II

by LeftBehind 62 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh hon I just lost my reply and I have to go right now. I'm so stunned and so glad for you! Not for the pain you're going through now, but for how great your life is about to become.

Hang in there, and great big hugs!!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Welcome back!

I just went and look at your previous posts. "What would it take for you to come back and be a witness again?" Well? A little different now? Welcome to the real world(since you probably haven't seen it, R rated and all, go see The Matrix).

• Es
    Es

Thats fantastic news leftbehind. Congratulations on your new life. And im so happy that you now associate with your bro again.

All the best, we are here for you

es

• ballistic
    ballistic

Leftbehind, all the best to you. I got stuck on these web sites, but you don't need to... I hope you find them a useful part of that journey.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

nice one leftbehind hopefully with two of you now out some other family members will start to see the light and wake up and escape.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Fantastic news...I am so very pleased the research paid off.

I know it can be tough at first but the benefits far outweigh any pain you might suffer.

Good luck with your new found freedom...

Db74

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good news, your objective research showed you the way, as the so called apostates see it the FDS never comes out to properly discuss all these issues face to face and that makes them cowards. They just expel those having questions without ever giving them any replies because they have no replies.

It's marvellous that now you have reunited with your brother.

• Pole
    Pole

: I am seeing everything is a whole new light

New light rocks! LOL.

Seriously though, at times, deprogramming does feel like going nuts. But as you must have noticed around here, almost everyone has experienced something similar.

Pole

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Congrats LeftBehind

I'm so glad that you've had the courage to research and draw your own conclusions on what you believe. The road may be long and tough for a while yet but stay strong - you've taken those first steps now and you have a good support network here as you probably already realise!

• KW13
    KW13

its good you've been set free. keep control of your mind and don't give that control to anyone or anything. well done

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit