Whacky Witness Weirdness

by limbogirl 47 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    I especial liked the diet that came around were you only drank a mixture of Honey, Cianpepper, and olive oil

My husband and I actually tried something simular to this.... it was coke, olive oil and lemon juice.... NASTY! However "something" was expelled from your body afterwards.... I won't go into detail. HA!

While growing up there was the middle aged "brother" who would go around before and after the meetings asking for "kisses" on the cheek from the younger girls. My friends would always give in, but I had a hard time with it. My mom would even say, " sick-o" is hurt that you won't kiss his cheek ( his wife and him were good friends of my family) he really would make a big deal out of the fact that this made me uncomfortable.

He asked these young girls for kisses up until they were teens..... and as far as I know, no one had a problem with this?!?!? I heard accounts of him stalking some sisters and their young children....peering into thier windows at night. This was brought to the elders attention....yep, you guessed, NOTHING was done!

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Hey Looking Glass? " How about the couple that had a 4 year old son who I was watching who would try and sneak out of the house to play in the street (by sticking up his middle finger to cars as they went by - yeah this kid was a really naughty). When I finally stuck him in a coroner "

Did you really stick him in a coroner??!! That's pretty drastic...can't blame the dad for being upset, really. ahhaha!

• greendawn
    greendawn

There was this JW that owned several laundromats and one day he took me with him to one of them and as he was getting the coins out and pouring them in a sack he kept repeating "this is Ali Baba's cave that's where you find plenty of money, I clean and I spin."

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""They decided to buy a used hearse ... ""

I'm not sure I find this all that weird. I went to school with a couple of guys who bought such a hearse. They left it basic black but installed one of the brightest red interiors I've ever seen. They installed massive speakers,amp and the then state of the art 8 track player.

The mortician that sold it to them refused to sell then a casket to complete the scene.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

limbogirl--

Honest! A black Moulin Rouge-like corset. To be fair, I wore a blouse on top, but with most buttons undone. So it could be seen. I got stares. Even now I can`t understand why I thought it was appropriate...ehehe, teenage years...

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Hey Kaethra - yeah, he was a hitter and even then I figured that hitting him would not do anything other then giving him the impression it was okay to hit back. This kid was huge for his and he was strong. He use to go around punching sisters in the stomach and his parents would laugh "oh look Johnny is so funny". No one was allowed to touch the kid because as we all said he was the High Priest's son.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

Hi Kaethra,

took me a few minutes to get your post...my eyes kept reading Corner but Looking-Glass actually wrote Coroner. Now that's whacky!!

Looking-Glass: really? you sent the poor kid to the coroner? wow.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

LMAO - Talk about a Freudian Slip. At the time, I am sure I wanted to send someone to the coroner!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    We had a family that had an 8 year old son who was deaf. He was allways a hand full in the meetings. During a Sunday public talk the kid is sitting there in this very quiet hall and farts real loud, no one didn't hear it.

Ah, the wonders of Providence!:

Q: Why did God make farts smell?

A: So deaf people can enjoy 'em too

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Kathrine, welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit