Well, I got the dreaded call from the elder's tonight....

by AK - Jeff 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• simplesally
    simplesally

Brooklyn, why bother with a sincere letter about those things? Does it matter what they write back, they are not going to explain it in any fashion other than the way they have explained it to others.

If you were going to write a sincere letter, ask why them why they are not showing you Christian love? If you aren't df'd, why are they shunning you? If you are df'd, why aren't they treating ones like the Prodigal Son ......... running to embrace you when they see df'd ones come to the hall for the first time?

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Buttlight, I wish they would leave me alone! I'm their "cause" it seems...

Jeff, that is so terrible about your mother! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Thanks for relating this situation, as I wouldn't think there'd be another "witness" on the line listening in just to incriminate me. I appreciate the insight.

GG

• Clam
    Clam

Jeff - pathetic aren't they? Although it could have gone on . . ..

Bruce; [as I hang up the phone I hear him saying] Not interested? Well, could we just meet up over a beer. We've got serious doubts about loads of stuff. We see you and your pals chat on JWD and we're too scared to make the leap from lurkers to newbies. Yes we're lurkers and we know you're the dude with the tiger avatar. Jeff, ... Jeff ???

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bruce; [as I hang up the phone I hear him saying] Not interested? Well, could we just meet up over a beer. We've got serious doubts about loads of stuff. We see you and your pals chat on JWD and we're too scared to make the leap from lurkers to newbies. Yes we're lurkers and we know you're the dude with the tiger avatar. Jeff, ... Jeff ???

Clam - that was great. LOL.

Wifey and I were just talking it over - a couple of possiblilities exists in which they may have enough 'evidence' to boot me. If that is so I imagine a letter or another call will come soon inviting me to a nice back room torture and confession session, complete with fingernail bamboo inserts and all. IF it looks like they have the goods on me I will just send a brief 'No longer wish to be a witness' letter, and be rid of em I guess. I lasted about 2 and a half years since we left.

Jeff

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I could really care less by this point - we marked our leaving on Jan 1, 2004 after completing Ray's books. We never went back and never will. The pure hypocricy of these guys just strikes me. Two years our spiritual health is of no concern to these bastardos, then perhaps they have now gathered some sort of 'evidence' against me now, so they can proceed to the excomunication phase? What a bunch of asses!

and that would be considered the right thing to do by the ass-masters at Crooklyn!

Jeff, notice how they informed you that there was someone else on the line - setting you up for a "two witnesses" case, weren't they?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Jeff, notice how they informed you that there was someone else on the line - setting you up for a "two witnesses" case, weren't they?

No doubt in my mind of that, Oz. I suspect the party is about over now - I don't mind, really. As long as they keep wifey out of it, her mom and a couple of sis's are still in. I will take all the fall. Not much damage done - they have been shunning me all along anyway - and I don't want anything to do with 'em anywho. Still the sheer nerve of them gets me.

Jeff

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

brooklynNY:

I received a letter yesterday from the

I think I will write them back in a sincere way that I’m confused about a few things; Generation change, blood issue and the U.N. issue among other things. I’m sure it will be another few years before I get an answer.

Well Good Morning brooklyn!

You received a letter? but no personal contact? seems very ill-mannered to me!

I wouldn't bother with all the 'stuff', just say "where were you? what's with this formal letter stuff? shepherds? phewey!"

Jeff:

Still the sheer nerve of them gets me.

It happened that way to Mrs Ozzie and I too.

My reaction was, "what have I got to do with you? Haven't see you in years, so what have we got to do with each other".

Still their legalistic mindset had to be satisfied.

Warm regards and sympathy from downunder.

Ozzie

• Odrade
    Odrade

Cruzan wrote: There's never an air horn nearby when you need it.

LMAO!!!

• bem
    bem

You handled that very well Jeff. Now keep your chin up and and all will be fine at least you are prepared for anything they dish out.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well - over a month passed, and the absurd hypocricy just bugged me till I had to write the caller elder a letter. If they are monitoring my JWD posts they will match this one with the one I sent and they now have thier damndable evidence if they want it - however the one I sent had no signature - I love doing that - since they know who it came from but in their legalistic minds prob can't use it as 'evidence' LOl Might as well have a bit o' fun whilst I make a serious point. BTW - the typo 'witless' was no typo.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit