Do you not care anymore?

by Pleasuredome 37 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Apart from regretting all the years I spent chasing a dream, I care very little about the wts now. I have no family in, and the "friends" I had in there shun me, but I feel no bitternes towards them, just sympathy for the fact that they are still enslaved whilst I am now enjoying my freedom.

• xjwms
    xjwms

NO

not anymore

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

I would describe myself as now being close to not caring a rat's ##se anymore about the WTS and their lunacy.

When I get to that happy state of being 100% unaffected by my 28 years of WTS madness, I would then anticipate not caring anymore one way or the other about them.

Jack.

• KW13
    KW13

i do care and only when they suffer huge loss of members will i be able to sleep

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's an interesting question. A few years ago a friend of mine read and posted here when her teenage daughter was dating a young JW. She doesn't visit us as often, but she is just as alert to the evils of the WTBTS and is not shy to share what she learned with the uninitiated.

Even though she was never a JW, and was only marginally affected by them, she says, "The organization is evil."

Just as there are groups dedicated to make sure the Nazis never rise to power again, I think there are those of us who say, "This evil must fall" simply for the damage it continues to do to people.

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

"The organization is evil" ...and just plain mean. Most ordinary people don't know much about JWs, but funny, anyone who has had much to do with JWs knows how crazy/scary and controlling the organization is.

Hi jgnat. :- )

• Scully
    Scully

(((( concerned mama ))))

good to see you!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, concerned mama, great to see you around! I am glad I did not speak out of turn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit