Do you not care anymore?

by Pleasuredome 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

has anyone here got to the stage where they just dont care about the WTS anymore? whether they exist or disband, whether its about doctrine and dogma, attitudes, flip-flops, what they think of you, scandles etc. would this be the end goal of recovering from the JWs?

• kls
    kls

I will always care because it is not just us but others that are being Recruited ,and as long as they still love and accept the Pedophile ,murder with their Blood Doctrine and are hurting families by Shunning ETC , i will care and keep on fighting the Cult .

For those that can and have moved on ,,,,,,,,,,,Good for them

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes, PD, I would say I am completely free. I hang out here because of the people on here... and probably always will unless I get chucked off for compromising the site's bandwidth usage. having said that... issues still crop up due to family ties. And I like to keep ahead on the new light.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I like to think I still care -what I do not care about is if there is 1 ,2 5, 10 or even a 100% growth in Mexico or wherever - WTS statistics I used to to be obsessed about - now I do not care

• acadian
    acadian

Nope, just here for the cookies...

• Berean
    Berean

I care absolutely NOTHING about the WBTS! The Governing Body could cease to exist in my opinion ... and good riddance!

However, I care a lot about the people following the false teachings and Dogma of the Society!

For the most part, they are good people. May they someday find true peace! Not the apostate teachings of the ones that are like "white-washed-graves".

• acadian
    acadian

I do care for the honest hearted ones who are still there, and those who might join.

As far as the Org. is concerned I could careless for them.

I'm here to help, and be helped.
    I think we all have something to offer each other, as far as help and understanding are concerned.

And I believe this site has been very benificial for many of us here.

So everybody, keep up the Great work!

Acadian

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

It took me surprisingly little time not to care anymore about JWs. I had a lot of dear friends among them, but as soon as it became impossible for me to get in touch with them I really moved on.

Revisiting this almost-forgotten experience 20 years later on this forum is more interesting than I would have thought though.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I could careless for them

hmmm, that's interesting. You are the third person on this website I have noted using this expression.

In England we say "couldn't care less" i.e. if you could 'care less', then logically you do care for them.

I wonder why this difference in language.

• anewme
    anewme

I do not care about the Watchtower Society anymore. It can crumble and fall into the Atlantic Sea for all I care.

I have gotten over the tremendous fear I had after leaving the org.

I think fear is keeping the rank and file marching weekly to the Kingdom Halls (and to many churches I believe)

Yes, once you get over the fear of the org and of God you find peace.

I respect God very much, and I no longer fear Him. He forgave me. And we are becoming friends again.

I am finding peace in nature and natural things now.

But now I always wear my Fundy Alert System and when a fundamentalist starts to spew his poison in my direction my alarms go off and I am shielded by my new Inner Peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit