Do you not care anymore?

by Pleasuredome 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I care that the WTS is deceiving their followers, causing them unnecessary fears and trauma, loading them down with burdens of guilt and worship and doctrines that no human should have to carry, taking the lives of those who need transfusions, blaming, ostracizing and humiliating the victims of molestation, abuse and rape and that the WTS has successfully in many cases taught their followers to hate and judge all around them, including family members.

I don't care about the yo-yo-ing of their numbers, stats, the flip-flopping of doctrines, policies, etc., in that they don't affect me.

I just care about what they're doing to their followers.

Frannie

• ferret
    ferret

I care that my family is still held prisoners by this cult.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    In England we say "couldn't care less" i.e. if you could 'care less', then logically you do care for them.

That is an unusual expression - could care less - though I suppose it means something like "this is my care limit - it's only less from here in", rather than the English (and Australian) use being, "I'm bottomed out as far as that's concerned - couldn't be any less interested in how they fare"

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    In England we say "couldn't care less" i.e. if you could 'care less', then logically you do care for them.

I wonder why this difference in language

You are CORRECT sir! Some of us 'mericans do not realize that there is a difference. I learned this years ago when older people use to correct younger people without the fear of being P.C. (or being sued).

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hmmm...me thinks it's been several decades, four and a half or more since I "cared".

carmel

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I only care about the people, those who are lost to the WT, other then that anything to make it tumble would make me happy.

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

On a personal level I dont care about it now, I really feel i've turned a corner. But as far as others (my children included) I do care as I see them following a similar path to the one I did which scares me

CS 101

• wombat
    wombat

Careless.....As in it was careless of me to forget to bring any mags with me this morning.

Care less.. I couldn't care less. I guess I'll have a coffee.

Personally, couldn't give a stuff about the WTS apart from the fact that they are still affecting people close to me.

This site is really amusing in highlighting the failed prophesies of the WTS and the corner that they have painted themselves into.

• unique1
    unique1

I at times wish my parents and a few friends would leave. But as far as worrying about things anymore. Nope. I just don't care.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm angry. Furious.

my hatred is my muse.

when I lose that, all will be lost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit