READ THIS - YOU'RE SO FUNNY

by jgnat 83 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Got nuts?

Dams

• John Doe
    John Doe

Swing lo'ooowwwweee, sweet char-i-'ought, c'umin f'er to c'urry m'ay 'home!!!! Sw'ang lo'wwwweeee, sweet char-i-'ought, c'umin f'er to c'urry m'ay 'home.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Why do I hear cricketts? ;-)

• OpenFireGlass
  • damselfly
    damselfly

Dams

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I looked o'er the Jordan, what do I see, comin' for ta carry me home? A band of angels comin' after me, coming for ta carry me home.

(I love the version on Eric Clapton's Time Pieces)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Dams (by which I probably mean jojo ), that is one ballsy squirrel. The other male squirrels give him a wide berth as he walks by. He is very confident in his squirrelhood.

• luna2
    luna2

John, loved the jokes!

OpenFire, very cute smurfs. Are they friends of yours?

Dams, LOL on all the nuts.

AuldSoul, I'm now terribly curious about your aborted joke.

In order to get this thing to 8 pages, we may need to start talkin' sex. Its early, though, and my brain isn't functioning yet...can't think of a good sex topic.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Luna, I'll PM it to you if you promise not be offended.

My uncle told it to me when I was like 9. I thought it was funny because my uncle seemed to get a kick out of it. I didn't understand a word of it, but later shared it with my mother. That fact will become funnier when you hear it. Suffice to say, she wasn't amused. But then later I heard her telling another (revised) version to my aunt.

• luna2
    luna2

PM away, AS...I promise not to be offended.

Hrm...we really can't talk sex on this thread, can we? For the very reason that you couldn't post your joke. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit