READ THIS - YOU'RE SO FUNNY

by jgnat 83 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Maybe this will be the one!

Cheeses I Like, by Dams

Cheddar. Not mild stuff the really old stuff that smells like feet. Ooo baby give me some of that!

Havarti. Mmm so tasty with dill.

Cream cheese with fresh chives, What else should go on a cracker really? (only one answer here peeps)

Feta, does it get any betta? hehe

Dams

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I didn't even make it to page 2 on funnybitterwitnessslackers thread.

jgnat's is MUCH more interesting. even if it is shorter by a few pages.

QUALITY not quantity, my sweet.

-Aude.

• oldflame
    oldflame

J,

The cactus had me rolling on the floor. That was great ! Hell I'd rather post your threads anyways. Than to a self righteous jerk anyways.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Workin' towards four pages.

• luna2
    luna2

ballistic, is that window for real? Oh, my!

jgnat, you are awesome. I love your bus-seat story.

Dams, nice cheese poem!

Aude, I didn't make it past the first page of funnybitterwitnessslacker's stupid rant thread. Not that the reponses weren't good, but I'm getting so that it bothers me that such hateful, uninformed cult members get so much attention (plus I already used up a lot of energy farting around with BlessedS). I know that nothing I say to that poor dipshit is going to cause him/her/it to grow a brain cell.

I need to go back to bed. It's too early.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, the joys of board life

it bothers me that such hateful, uninformed cult members get so much attention

If I post my true feelings on a trollish thread, all I do is contribute and prolong the agony. Kind of a catch-22. I think I'll do this more often, create a doppleganger thread instead.

Now, with those of you with green grass and the scents of spring, bite me. Here's how it looks in my part of the world. As you can see, the snow has melted half an inch.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Now, with those of you with green grass and the scents of spring, bite me.

Er, we have a separate forum for THAT type of thing.

[waves to jgnat]

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Oooh still snowy there and we've just had our warmest day of spring!!

It's hard to imagine that the gulf/atlantic stream saves the UK from so much cold weather - except when the wind changes direction and we get it from Siberia instead bbbrrrrrr!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

way to go jgnat...you're up to page 3....

bttt

lisa

• jgnat
    jgnat

***waves to Auld Soul*** Been a while. Nice to see you around.

Sad Emo, too true. I imagine we're about the same latitude. Except I'm in the middle of a huge continent. No gulf stream to save me here.

lisavegas, thanks for the cheering section. It looks like our 'you're so sad' poster has left for a while again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit