READ THIS - YOU'RE SO FUNNY

by jgnat 83 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

How did you find it on snopes? I couldn't find it. Can you post the link? ...page 2. Darn, this is slow.

• luna2
    luna2

There...you said it for me. Our NICE friend just brings out the worst in me.

• bebu
    bebu

A link was given in the comments under the article you embedded.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/planter.asp

Hysterical picture, though. The story about the school kids made it so funny-sounding.

bebu

• jgnat
    jgnat

Duh. Silly me. I didn't even read my own link through.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

BTTT

p.s. hey jg...maybe you should try telling everyone that they're going to hell...that usually fires up threads pretty quickly.

just a thought

luv, jojo

• jgnat
    jgnat

A friend commented that our society is getting angrier.

Why?

• greendawn
    greendawn

You can't just raise issues and then state that you will run away and not hear the arguments of the other side, not bother replying to them. That mindset basically tells us that you have an a priory understanding that the opposite side has no valid arguments.

• snarf
    snarf

Almost to page 3 , I am trying to help ya out here... good luck.

• snarf
    snarf

By the way, the clown thing was awesome..lol

• jgnat
    jgnat

But, really, hit-and-run posters like that, WHY do we take them seriously? They're obviously missing a few IQ dots.

For instance, teens these days get a bum rap for being sullen and angry. I think they are ignored. I make it a personal hobby to get a teenager each morning to give up his half of the bus bench for my ample bottom. I don't get angry. I don't shove their personalized back-pack to the floor. I smile. If they don't move, I SMILE BIG and lean over a little in to their personal space. I look like a loony fat grandma lady.

I swear, they ALWAYS cave first. I always say "Thank you." Teens these days have NO DEFENCE against civility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit