READ THIS - YOU'RE SO FUNNY

by jgnat 83 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Now, with those of you with green grass and the scents of spring, bite me. Here's how it looks in my part of the world. As you can see, the snow has melted half an inch.

I think it's time for someone to move.

-Aude. (Brrrr)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Naaah. There's too many conveniences for living in this part of the world. We just get stir-crazy about now. The smart ones take a vacation down south. Just like our Canadian Geese.

• carla
    carla

Hi Jgnat,

I think this one will put it at four pages for you! Spring is showing up around here! I saw a robin and the crocus are popping their heads up around peoples houses. The odd little ducks that never let me close enough to photograph, have stopped by our local lake on their migration up your way! The snow is melted and the yard is mud at the moment. The birds have been chirrping every morning very early and the squirrels are busy chasing each other. I think I can say even if it is cold, spring is officially here.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think this kicks it to page 4!

Nope! Damn. Oh well. Here is my contribution--a quiz. What is this? No cheating!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

enjoy

• jgnat
    jgnat

That Saskatchewan billboard is REAL isn't it?

The delivering lady is SO going to have a sore back.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Why isn't this at page 7 already?

I could talk some more about cheeses.

Dams

• luna2
    luna2

Sure, Dams, tell us more about cheese. LOL

That billboard is perfect. Is it real?

Yes, reb, I'm happy not to see the rear view of that dopey tribute to Britty and havin' babies. Didn't the article say that Britty had a C-section? Now that would have made a nice statue, huh? Wonder if that sculptor dude would have had the operation taking place on that bear-skin rug.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Yes the billboard is real

Now go watch the end of the world: http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/fun_endworld.htm

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Sure, Dams, tell us more about cheese.

What? You didn't like my ode to cheese?

I could also talk about nuts.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit