READ THIS - YOU'RE SO FUNNY

by jgnat 83 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Page 4!!

Dams

• luna2
    luna2

Thank you, SoL! The end of the world was most amusing. I enjoyed it very much.

Dams, I loved your ode to cheese, really. Please regale us with more of your cheesy poetry!

YAY for Pg 4!

God, I need new glasses...just spelled YAY as YAT and almost didn't catch it.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I'm partial to provolone. I reel for ricotta. I even ate waffles with whey (which might not be cheese, but it may ).

Great choice of new topic for this thread, DAMS! I like the cheesy poetry corner. Let's add more!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Okay, this thread can't die until it reaches page 8. We need another topic, because cheese is bacteria ridden and some people are apparently lactose intolerant.

Lets go with your idea of nuts, [DAMS].

I like cashews and hazelnuts, pecans and brazil nuts, but I can't eat too many of them.

They pack on the fluff to build jiggle butts, and my wife says I need to get trim.

• John Doe
    John Doe

There was a man from Boston, who had a Baby Austin. He had room for his ass and a gallon of gas, but his balls hung out and he lost 'em.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Great choice of new topic for this thread, jojo

Lets go with your idea of nuts, jojo.

That was all me! Me, damselfly!!! Hmph!

Dams

• John Doe
    John Doe

The sky was dark, and the night was blue, and down through the valley, a sewer wagon flew. A lick was hit and a scream was heard, and a man got killed by a flying turd. And on his grave, these words were 'writ, "This man was killed by a flying ."

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

sorry...

• damselfly
    damselfly

I can't stay mad, I love nuts too!

Walnut? Why not?

Cashew? I do!

Pecan? Yes, m'am

Filbert? Couldn't hurt!

Dams

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

There once was a caveman named Dave, who kept a whore in his...

oh, crap...this isn't in adult, is it? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit