The CO says --

by stillajwexelder 72 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LDH
    LDH
    "That is why we have gone through the Daniel book again - because some have lost their sense of urgency"

LOL. That'll help! Why not segue back into the Revalation Climax book?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Why not segue back into the Revalation Climax book?

Rumour has it (there has been a thread on it) The Revelation Grand Climax is next after The Bible Teach book

• blondie
    blondie

stilla, is the WTS going to release a revised edition with all the new light in it?

• blondie
    blondie

HOW TO BUILDING A SENSE OF URGENCY

Back before 1975, did anyone have their book study conductor do this for service?

Tell everyone to dress down a little.

Hide magazines/tracts in their pockets along with a small bible.

He would drop us in a block by ourselves and we would put literature in the door of 3 houses on the block (he gave us the numbers).

Then we would go to the next block and do 3 more houses (as above)

Then pick us up at a designated spot, at the next block, standing out of sight.

PERSECUTION PREACHING

Blondie

• wombat
    wombat

Blondie..That is fascinating....

Do you mean that this was practising preaching d2d for when the Big Trib hit?

Wow..that would have been good fun. Like dressing up as soldiers and firing paint balls.

And now if you ever mentioned it to the person who organised it, he would deny that they ever expected the Big A in '75.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Even in the apostles day there was a a sense of urgency

Yep - and with good cause I would think. The end was in sight for Jerusalem. And it actually happened. If anything the GB ever said was to happen actually did, the RF might feel a desire to believe on. So far they are batting 0000.

Jeff

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stilla, is the WTS going to release a revised edition with all the new light in it? I doubt it but they may suprise us at this years DC - though I still think a new Ezekiel book is long overdue

• blondie
    blondie
    Wow..that would have been good fun. Like dressing up as soldiers and firing paint balls.

Just joking, right? I think JWs would prefer to do that than go d2d.

Oh, I know this person well and they don't deny or are sorry for it. Still have persecution, right? Never know when the government in your area might do a flip on freedom of religion. They always have an explanation.

Blondie

• TheListener
    TheListener

I could be wrong but I don't think there is enough new light so as to require an updated Revelation book. They might put one out but I think the exisitng one is pretty much ok.

If I'm wrong let me know kindly.

• carla
    carla

Not to change the subject but, do they have ANY publications about the New Test.? besides the book of Rev. I suppose, they might have a hard time handling a few things in there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit