The CO says --

by stillajwexelder 72 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The CO has said in his latest talks "Some have lost their sense of Urgency and the Organization is worried about it" . Even in the apostles day there was a a sense of urgency

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The CO has said in his latest talks "Some have lost their sense of Urgency and the Organization is worried about it" .

The Organization has every right to be worried about it.

Shepherds lead sheep.

Robbers drive them.

• JH
    JH
    "Some have lost their sense of Urgency"

Then all the Org. has to do is make up another false date of the end....

• garybuss
    garybuss

I think the Society is worried because MANY have REALIZED the FACT there is no NEED for any sense of urgency.
    Their enforcement of error as fact has backfired on them. The party's over!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Some have lost their sense of Urgency and the Organization is worried about it" .

And they should be!! Its only going to get worse. The more ones in the organization find out whats really going on "behind the curtain", the more this will be the case. There are so MANY that are just going through the motions because of family and friends. It makes you wonder just how many are doing just that.

L.L.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Just exactly like Chicken Little -

You know, it would be silly (but a lot of fun) to imagine that they beat on those hundred year old false prophecies so long that all of theR&F just quit believing (no urgency at all) and then it really did come and they had no clue because they screwed up their end times for so long.

You know - GB to zombies: "Yikes - look the bad wolf really is in the henyard this time and he's eating all the chikens!!!"

Young zombies to GB: "OK, whatever---"

Boomer zombies to GB: "Yeah, sure - as soon as I get this new house built and fully invest my 401K"

Old time zombies to GB (from the "home") : "Hard to remember for sure now, sonny, but didn't you tell me this one a long time ago?"

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well like JH said, if they would quit moving the fricken date around, maybe they wouldnt have that probem! What do we have now? 28 years to go? What is the urgency?

• no one
    no one
    Even in the apostles day there was a a sense of urgency

Ask him of what benefit is 2000 years of " urgency" for humans with a 70 year life expectancy.

• cosmic
    cosmic

"Lost their sense of urgency." For what? According to these same ignorant schmucks, the Big A is gonna get here when it gets here, what'd'ya want me to do, read faster?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

They are saying this because membership rates are falling in industrialised countries, but what they need isn't more urgency, its newer technology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit