Dearest JamesThomas...

by AGuest 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    and right now, those who were offended are far outnumbered by those who were not. May you have peace!

People aren't numbers Shelby.

unclebruce

• AGuest
    AGuest

• AGuest
  • trevor
    trevor

AGuest

Your last two posts were the best you have ever made.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

As for me and my household, we're googling the flying spaghetti monster. Looks like he knows where it's at.

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

these long posts compel me to share: get a [edited] life !

• toreador
    toreador

Auldsoul,

You have beautifully put into words in your last post what I have felt about our "dearest servant Shelby" for a long time. She puts on this air of being a most humble servant erstwhile putting herself on this grandiose pedestal.

I think it was extremely rude of her to presume to post a PM without waiting for an answer one way or another. I would never write anything to her in a PM that I wanted to be a private message as she is not trustworthy.

As has been stated by others, if she felt it necessary to comment on JT's PM publicly she could have done so publicly without "referring" to JT or "quoting" him in her post in any way shape or form. To do what she did is not showing proper etiquette or even simple common decency. I have used the Private Messaging service from time to time, not very often, but I have never had anyone post a PM of mine or vice versa. That is why they are called Private Messages; they are to remain private.

Tor

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Shelby-

I freely admit, i didn't read all you wrote-- adult ADHT no doubt...

Are you presently one of Jehovah's Witnesses, or no?

Whether this or simply one who follows Christ, your viewpoint would be more effectively presented with shorter posts and fewer words.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Tor:

I hear ya brotha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit