Is there depression in the new system???

by hallelujah 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

cause there's certainly depression in the WT world

Dan

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

depression in the spiritual paradise thus depression in the new system

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I'd certainly be depressed when I saw all the crap that needed clearing up after 'armageddon'

On a similar point though humans have a whole spectrum of emotions ranging from anxiety to elation, anger to serenity. Some of the greatest works of art and literature have emerged from some of the darker emotions and feelings of desperation. Like the old adage says; overcoming difficulties builds character.

I can imagine the 'new world' as a characterless environment full of people who while superficially contented are unfulfilled.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hey if Jehoovahs gonna suppress sexual desire in the resurrected you can be sure hes gonna be playing about with other mental processes as well

• misguided
    misguided
    I'd certainly be depressed when I saw all the crap that needed clearing up after 'armageddon'

I agree...along with all dead bodies of wicked people, children, and babies to clean up.

Maybe God'll provide a new form of manna...Prozac from heaven.

Rose

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

depression in the spiritual paradise thus depression in the new system I'm feeling already depressed by all of this...

• upside/down
    upside/down

How else will you "legitimately" get out of going to an eternity of meetings?

Duh...

u/d

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

If I say Jahweh/Jehovah is satan, well according to WT theology I'll die and be resurrected to ask if I repent and if not I'll be struck dead again never to be reborn. According to Catholic theology I'll go to eternal hell. Well hell sounds better than nothing.

If according to Catholic theology, I'm in hell, presumably I can continue to call Yahweh satan. Satan (Yahweh) would presumably be offended by this and increase the punishment exponentially, infinitely, and eternally. But I'd still be free to call Yahweh Satan.

Not like in the new system

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

In the New System, I guess it will be harder to use the excuse "I feel sick" skip a meeting.

Rub a Dub

• carla
    carla

With the happiest people on earth?! I'm shocked!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit