Is there depression in the new system???

by hallelujah 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

it seemed like everytime i went out in service someone mentioned they were on depression meds.

• LDH
    LDH

Blondie that was an enjoyable link. Thanks for reminding me why I don't look forward to 'paradise,' LOL.

• alamb
    alamb

Seems like anyone with a heart would end up with PTSD at least. The self-righteous who would feel fulfilled by the destruction are already mentally ill.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

misguided

I'd certainly be depressed when I saw all the crap that needed clearing up after 'armageddon'

Hi. I believe in incredible social, economical and cultural turbulances in the next decades. That is the world situation we have to grasp as "armageddon". But there will never be any scenario as described in blondies http://www.macgregorministries.org/jehovahs_witnesses/armagsurv.html

That`s nonsense. Doubtlessly we will have no religious organizations with repressive structures then. Religion will be fully matching with science. There also will be no depression then. You may be sure.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

During a Watchtower Study, my father (the congregation service overseer), once commented that there wouldn't be so much depression in the congregation if everyone would just read their Watchtower's and Awake's like the Society said. I assume that in the "New System" tm, Watchtower and Awake reading will be mandatory, therefore depression will be all but obsolete. Gosh if everyone would just listen to what the Society says, we wouldn't have all these so-called problems!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit