Do ex-witness forums do more harm than good?

by mentalist 55 Replies latest jw friends

• mentalist
    mentalist

Thug?Bums rush?Nut?....Kiss your sister with that mouth? You have been upgraded to a very rude man!

• dozy
    dozy

I think they serve the purpose of "encouraging" ex JWs , building up friendships and sharing information , gossip & rumour. It also keeps them up-to-date with the latest "goings-on" in the JW world.

No doubt they also inform curious existing lurking witnesses and encourage them to "come out", although the language , tone and attitude also puts many off.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dear Mentalist,

can we upgrade that to rabid apostate class of 72?

• mentalist
    mentalist

Dear unclebruce, no

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah mentalist but what if I went really feral -

from a very rude foul mouthed apostate piece of crap..

to deeply disturbed crazy evil demon of the dark side?

unc who knows the hardships of anonaposting lol

• mentalist
    mentalist

Dear unclebruce...You look like a guy i saw the other day sitting on a park bench supping from a bottle in a brown paper bag.No offence.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

mentalist:

After you've been here a few years, you'll realise that unc would never sit on a park bench drinking from a bottle in a brown paper bag.

Don't ya know, he's all ecological - he wouldn't waste the bag!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

mmmm ... dunnycat meets unclebruce

altalt

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

mentalist/mentalism

belief that everything exists in mind: the belief that all objects of knowledge, including the physical universe, ultimately have no existence except as creations of the mind .

mentalist is that ewe?

Dismembered

• wombat
    wombat

Dear Uncle Bruce......

Don't scare MentalAsAnything away. This site hasn't been as much fun since the Jan 15 Watch Tower warned all the dubbers away. I think you were on hols when PMJ was here..Gee I miss him...(By the by..I took note of your advice when I said I was bored the other night).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit