Married or single?

by greendawn 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wombat
    wombat

Single 16 years.

There's a bloke riding through a forest and he's looking at the trees for a good switch for his horse. Each branch he looks at seems okay but not quite right.

And then, bloody hell, he's found that he has ridden right out of the forest.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I love night raids steve. I get giggly after 8pm without any stimuli in sight (natural adrenalin or endorphins or something kick in about that time according to a vet friend) but would be happy to join a group as long as we did a 100% professional job. It'd be great to use a cordless side grinder to take about 6 inches (150mm) off the top but it'd have to be wielded by any expert with a good eye not just some vandal hack job.

Wow like that's not going to look suspicious, walking into a cemetery with powertools

Don't the big cemeteries in the states have security at night?

On the serious side though I'd be up for that, One it be a laugh and two it would embarrass the org because of the publicity russells pagan grave got and we could issue a statement to the press saying we did it because of the way the orgs shunning policy has destroyed families.

It'll be like nicking the stone of destiny and wallace's sword all over again...

• luna2
    luna2
    And then, bloody hell, he's found that he has ridden right out of the forest.

Yup. I can totally relate, wombat.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Doc a cordless grinder would fit inside a 50litre back pack no worries - and like I said I never get caught.

That said, if we survive the hail of bullets from gun happy yank security we could sound the alarm ourselves from the safety of Australia (land of the free).

profesional unc

looking at the photo I recon two blokes would be good - a bolster chisel on each side would be easier and less likely to damage the souvenir.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Can someone tell me where the forest is? I think I'm in the wrong one.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Being single was ok but I like being married, but I don't think I would get married again.

Josie

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Can someone tell me where the forest is? I think I'm in the wrong one.

Never fear Ballsey, me and bruce are gonna find you a wife!

In fact i might know just the right girl.

But you need to answer a few questions first

Do you care whether she has any teeth?

What about facial hair?

• wombat
    wombat

Luna 2...I promise you that in ten years time you will wish that you were only 49 y 9 m 2 d .

It's not too late to turn back for another ride in the forest.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Married this year for 31 years

Wishing we were on the same page concerning the watchtower corporation...wishing that for the last five years.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Happily married most days with 2 kidlets, 2 dogs, 4 cats. and 10 fish.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit