Married or single?

by greendawn 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

no wife here nutsack! (haven't been reading this thread have you speed posta lol

unclebruce

Hey I've been meaning to ask ya - what chance do you think a single guy with a hammer and chisel would have of chiseling the top section of that pyramid off for a paper weight? It sometimes gets windy here. seriously - it's a dream of mine to haul a chunk back to my armageddon museum. 10% chance? 50? (if its more than 60% I'm definitely up for it.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Okay I'm single and dating but I have to tell ya there is a lady member here at Jwd that turns me upside down and inside out but she does not want to leave Missouri and come to sunny California. We are the perfect match I think. Can you guess who she is ? Robyn where art thou ? I sure do miss you.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    goddamn

Gumby, Really ?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

UB: Hey I've been meaning to ask ya - what chance do you think a single guy with a hammer and chisel would have of chiseling the top section of that pyramid off for a paper weight? It sometimes gets windy here.

I went to piss and defecate on the thing, BUT !!, the grave site land is adjacent to the administration buildings. So, my recommendation would be a night operation involving plenty of booze, giggles, and (if its your thing) smokes, and then I think you should be OK.

steve

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I love night raids steve. I get giggly after 8pm without any stimuli in sight (natural adrenalin or endorphins or something kick in about that time according to a vet friend) but would be happy to join a group as long as we did a 100% professional job. It'd be great to use a cordless side grinder to take about 6 inches (150mm) off the top but it'd have to be wielded by any expert with a good eye not just some vandal hack job.

I swear it's a goal of mine and if I ever get to NY I'll be there. What is it made of? Granite I heard. That line about a fott from the top might be a good saw guide - what width/thickness do you recon it is at that point (looks to be about 300mm/1ft)

Tradesman - perfect is near enough, unc (who never gets caught).

• Frog
    Frog

seems I've made it too late to this tread...unc b has already hyjacked it to fulfill his boyhood fantacies...

seriously - it's a dream of mine to haul a chunk back to my armageddon museum

what the???

for the record though, very much single, and for all the advocating I've done for the single life, I'm starting to think perhaps it lonley & shallow void to linger in for the long-term...on prophecors point: better to be single & lonley than unhappy & married...i think an unhappy & married person must have coined that, but for the most part I'd have to agree...frog x

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey I haven't hijacked anything .. steve attacked me in ignorance and while defending myself we got side tracked is all - carry on people.

• Frog
    Frog

This whole pyramid thing is news to frog?? I'm guessing it must be located somewhere near the WT mothership? Sounds very pagon idol to me?? I'll have some too thanks unc B if you're heading that way, we can pound it into crusherdust...or melt it down & build a golden calf...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Really Frog - you haven't heard of Russell's Pyramid? It's just near his grave site in New York.

I'll just go visit Rany's site and fetch some more info for ya - be back here in 20mins or so.

butlerbruce ps: I'll start a new thread we don't want to sully this thread with freemasonary.

• jstalin
    jstalin

The government won't let me get married

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit