Married or single?

by greendawn 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

Married? Are you people nuts? It's CHEAPER TO RENT! lol.........lol..........lol.......

• rhian
    rhian

Married for 13 years to an emotional abuser (and JW), then widowed; single for four years with two young children; married for 14 years to another abuser (and JW), in process of divorce; now living in blissful solitude. I'll marry the love of my life if anything ever happens to his wife.

rhian

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Married to a wonderful woman ... I mean ... opps .... I guess she can't be wonderful ... she must be eviil ... she is Catholic.

Rub a Dub

• osmosis
    osmosis

Single. Never married. Don't know what I want.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Single. Would live with the right man. Marry him? Maybe...

-Aude.

• gumby
    gumby

I'm happily married to several women.....the majority of them above the age of 18. When I left the witnesses I became a mormon and moved to Utah to where the need was greater and served in the temple.

I served there, then god told me he needed more angels in heaven so I got me a doublewide mobil home on 40 acres( it's a dustbowl now but the lord will provide), then I went to the womens refuge here in salt lake and took me some gals and offered them a home if they'd be my wife and accept the lord jesus and listen to my American Indian story. They did. Then we went right home and started makin angels.....then.......then........a.....a...

*wakes up from one a them there goddamn nightmares again* ..... man I hate when I get these....sorry folks

Gumby

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i am single as hell... and lovin it baby!!!!

the infamous one

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Non-Traditionally married for 16 years to a fiery redhead (never a jw). Happy & fulfilled with our decision.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Married? Are you people nuts? It's CHEAPER TO RENT! lol.........lol..........lol.......

Yeah Observing Texan but there's more to life than money ,.. there's reading children goodnight gumby stories, there's bringing home little gifts for no apparent reason, there's sharing walks along a moonlit beach, there's holding hands and waking up with a beautiful woman snuggled up against your back , there's cooking a multi course meal for two and enjoying it under the star filled sky , there's endless oportunities to drive your wife completely insane! unclebruce

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    UB: Yeah Observing Texan but there's more to life than money ,.. there's reading children goodnight gumby stories, there's bringing home little gifts for no apparent reason, there's sharing walks along a moonlit beach, there's holding hands and waking up with a beautiful woman snuggled up against your back , there's cooking a multi course meal for two and enjoying it under the star filled sky , there's endless oportunities to drive your wife completely insane!

Isn't amazing what grown men will write while their wife hold their nutscks jewels firmly.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit