by upside/down 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• upside/down
    upside/down

WTF?

u/d

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

OpenFireGlass:

The Libertarian Party has fought for marijuana legalization since its founding in 1971.

• Buster
    Buster

I don't belong to any political party. And it sure is difficult supporting Bush.

Anyway, when its time to vote, I don't go along party lines. I vote for whomever the NRA tells me to.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Libertarian candidates score higher on NRA gun rights surveys then any other candidates but the NRA support Republicans instead. That is wrong.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    the NRA support Republicans instead

Kinda makes you wonder...huh?

u/d

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Still think the Republikrats are true Conservatives?

Consider this:

George Bush had the same voting record as Democrat Senator John F Kerry....How is that conservative?

Bush says that Jesus is not the only way to Heaven......How is that Conservative? Universalism...

Bush is a Mason and Yale's Skull and Bones.....Masons worship Lucifer....that is Conservative?

Bush is an admitted member of the Bohemian Club, and every July in Sonoma County California takes part in druid ritual where child human sacrifices are made to a giant 45 food stone owl, reminiscent of Molech from the Book of Leviticus. Bush and other dignitaries dress up in black robes and take part in this sick and satanic ritual every year. Even the mainstream news reported this but of course blew it off as country club frat boy party type stuff. I have the 2 hour documentary about Bush and Bohemian Grove with hidden camera footage of the actual ritual for anyone interested in obtaining a free copy, private message me.

There is a short trailer for this video available online here.

Order of Death, Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove Trailer - http://infowars.com/video/previews/grove/wm_bb.htm

Molech Behind the Hooded Masonic Child Sacrificers

Molech - Bohemian Grove, California

Mock or Real Human Sacrifice taking place on burning altar to Molech

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit