XXJW's...Dem's or Rep's??? Why?

by upside/down 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Don't you find it interesting that on a daily basis the news media is saying that the Democrats are not speaking out and taking a stand and then they are accused here of speaking out the loudest??? ; I'm shaking my head!!!

The "media" is by leaps and bounds...pro Dem.

"Accused"? ... once again...it was a QUESTION not an accusation....(ie.chip on shoulder)

Now the rest of your comments in this regard...seemed reasonable to me.

u/d

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Please. :worlds biggest eyeroll at u/d's transparency:

Own your partisanship, dude. And while your at it, own your words.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Absolutely NO partisanship... you just can't absorb that can you?

Like I said...

u/d

• upside/down
    upside/down

How sad...the desire to be a smart-ass and fight...overides the simple answering of a question.

Truly dumbfounding...

u/d

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

progressive liberal here

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lots of people don't like George Bush and not all of them are democrats.

I'm a moderate who sees good in both parties. I see bad there, too. If Bush was a democrat, I'd still think him a very dangerous man.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I'm a librial all the way, and I'm also glad I don't have to worry about crazy American politics.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Wow... I guess my question was way too difficult...I had no idea.

oh well...

u/d(of the ask a stupid question class)

• upside/down
    upside/down
    What do you think XXJW's tend to become politically in the USA?
    Why isn't there a group of people that don't subscribe to a "party line"...but rather judge any matter of controversy or debate on the merits of the issue at hand...and what they "feel", "believe" or are "persuaded" by facts or reasoning to go along with?

so many here...are 100% one way or the other...there is NO good to be found in any "opponent".

Why?

Does that help?

u/d(of the gentlemen rest your sphinctors class)

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I prefer a monarchy as long as I am King.Then I would install a true democracy where the people actually have a voice and say so over what passes and what does not.As king I will enforce the people made laws.Pizza will be cheaper.Stupid tv commercials banned.Oh and free dsl or cable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit