Meeting Survival Guide – Games to play

by unclebruce 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

pmsl

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Eventually Susan broke down and the only hope I saw was in just packing up the car and driving interstate for a new start.

So one day, with no goodbyes, we left Adelaide. 22 hours drive across the desert and the four of us arrived in Sydney

Aw mate you ran out, wheres yer ANZAC spirit, True Blue Aussies dont run, they just blow up their kingdom halls !!!

So one day, with no goodbyes,& we left Adelaide. 22 hours drive across the desert and the four of us arrived in Sydney, tired, alone and with little more than the clothes on our backs. All worked out well

Why'd you leave out that bit you told me in a pm about how you arrived in yer banged up ute and there were 1000's of people lining the streets of Sydney waving flags and blowing whistles at you, Some nice women on motorbikes rode past you with their tits out and the blokes kept whistling at you and asking to see yer buns. You thought Everyone was really, really friendly, so you stayed. It was only a few months later that someone handed you an old newspaper with an article about how some banged up old Ute with a sheep in the back had gate crashed Mardi gras

lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

you talking to us punk?!

insult my family again and

ol' aunty jack might decide to jump through your screen and rip yer bloody arms off!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Why'd you leave out that bit you told me in a pm about how you arrived in yer banged up ute and there were 1000's of people lining the streets of Sydney waving flags and blowing whistles at you, Some nice women on motorbikes rode past you with their tits out and the blokes kept whistling at you and asking to see yer buns. You thought Everyone was really, really friendly, so you stayed. It was only a few months later that someone handed you an old newspaper with an article about how some banged up old Ute with a sheep in the back had gate crashed Mardi gras

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! That's figgin' hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit