unclebruce

And the biker chick invents:

Tick Tac Tower

x----s------o------s----x---

If we get enough of these I'm going back to meetings .. mmm ..naaaah

unc

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

oops I think thirdson meant using the first letter of words on the left thus:

Left Lining

L

O

S

T

Jeremiah 37:6

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I remember when I was little to pass the time on I used to pretend my hands were two spiders and make them crawl down my legs and then fight!
    No wonder I got slapped on the head for doing it.

I used to go chair caving by sliding off my chair onto the floor and crawling under the chairs as far as I could before I was spotted. I had to quit this when I was 22 cos I was getting strange looks.

Me and my brother also used to do caricatures of people in the cong. My bro is a superb artist and some of his drawings were so funny I felt I was gonna burst and had to run out to the toilet to laugh.

Putting people off when they were on the platform was a good one too like unclebruce mentioned. We used to bend down and put polo mints in our eyes and then look up and pull a stupid face.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I remember when I was little to pass the time on I used to pretend my hands were two spiders and make them crawl down my legs and then fight!

Christ ! a possessed kid in the hall!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah Doc I think its time to bring out the demon spray

Shit didn't work ..must be past the use by date .. ..stand back! ... if Ned misses I'll go fetch my friend the witchdoctor.

alt

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hmmmm What ever happened to poor old "ned"

lol

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    I stated drawing caricatures of the speaker™

The best way to pass time bar none. Because you might actually look like your doing something. I first started to dable with pot around 16 years old., by 17 I had my first car I would go to the meetings myself. Which looked great with mom and the elders, little did they know I was attending, stoned off my ass. (which would be the #1 way to pass time at the hall)

Course this lasted a coulpe more years and that was that.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Yeah Doc I think its time to bring out the demon spray

You realise there are probably lurkers here, the "I'm in love with a dub" type that know nothing at all about what goes on in a KH but that now think dubs are armed with Demon sprays

lol

The start of another urban legend

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL ..geez elderwho - there's a whole other thread there - what is it like "study'n the watchtower stoned?"

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    LOL ..geez elderwho - there's a whole other thread there - what is it like "study'n the watchtower stoned?

We need to organise a meet up and try it out... we just need a VERY dodgy elder and MS

lol Personally I think I'd either try jumping the nearest sister, eat the mag unless there was something else edible nearby or I'd fall asleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit