it's your turn now guys

by deeskis 49 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Is it still against jw doctrine for men to get snipped? At one time didn't they say it would be a 'blemish' or something on that order?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Well, when I had it done back in the early 90's it was ... well ... a conscience matter.

More recently, the tone has been more of a "blemish" on you ...

So really, it is just a "don't ask - don't tell" thing.

Rub a Dub

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    It would be interesting to see what percentage or trace amount of the hormone/drugs used in the male contraceptive are present in the semen. How would the females react to that being deposited into their systems?

Ha ! Payback time for the estrogen they put in beer that gives men "Man breasts"

lol

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

"The Pill" for women is very safe! What are you guys talking about? :)

Anyway, I think it's a great idea, then men don't have to rely on women saying they did take the pill.

I also think this will lead to lots more STDs though, with no one wearing the "sock" for protection because both partners are using the pill or implant.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Ha ! Payback time for the estrogen they put in beer that gives men "Man breasts"

*gigglesnort* Is this confession time?

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly
    hehe yeah - it might taste just awful.

Might? It already does.

Dams

• LDH
    LDH

somebody has bitch tits....LOL.

I wouldn't trust a man to use birth control regularly. Most can't remember to lower the damn toilet seat.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Might? It already does.

my own doesn't bother me.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    my own doesn't bother me.

You must be very flexible.

Dams

• ballistic
    ballistic
    You must be very flexible.

hahaha ! I wish! now how can I say this without lowering the tone of the conversation?

I was talking about passionate kissing after ... you know what.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit