it's your turn now guys

by deeskis 49 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I knew what you were getting at. I just wanted to see how you'd react.

Dams (hoping balls isn't mad at her)

• ballistic
    ballistic

LMAO

• damselfly
  • ballistic
    ballistic

I'm about to hit the kitchen now and make my favorite dish, spaghetti bolognese. Except I add lots of stuff you shouldn't turning more into a chilli on spaghetti. This is how you make it if anyone is interested. I want to know what I should be calling it...

Chop half an onion, fry well in sunflower oil. Add extra lean mince beef salt, soy sauce, Fry until cooked. Add plenty of tomatoe puree, some water, thyme, oregano (plenty of that), freshly ground pepper, garlic, and a couple of table spoons full of freshly chopped chillies (with the seeds and all), optionaly some worcestershire sauce, simmer for 15 minutes while you boil the spaghetti. Keep the consistency in the pan as a fairly thick sauce. Serve with some more oregano sprinkled on top. Voila.

What would you say , mexican bolognaise?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Interesting seque, balls.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Ooh I made a thread and it didn't bomb!

ballistic - passionate kissing after...............well that's a new one!, usually it's zzzzzzzzzzz

D

• ballistic
    ballistic
    usually it's zzzzzzzzzzz

LOL

this happened a long time ago, but this g/f I had back then, she decided, well... she deided if she had to taste it, so should I !!!!

*ballistic runs for cover now after shocking everyone*

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn! It's about time!

With both the woman on the pill and the man on the pill, "accidents" will be almost completely eliminated. Another benefit will be that *both* will have to agree to having a child, not just one. No more: "What do you mean you stopped taking the pill???"

One concern though... how do I know my boys will start back up when I stop taking the pills???? Past attempts at the "pill for men" has resulted in a significant percentage of men being permanently "castrated".

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I was talking about passionate kissing after

Passionatly kissing what though?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    One concern though... how do I know my boys will start back up when I stop taking the pills????

We could ask ballistic to do a taste test

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit