it's your turn now guys

by deeskis 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Passionatly kissing what though?

god there's always one who just has to turn the conversation vulgar!

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

Make sure the toilet seat is put back up everytime you use the bathroom then.

I would take the pill. As long as the boys would reboot after i stoped takin the pill.

Man, who uses condoms to stop prego? I LOVE condoms. Not because they save me from unwanted pregnanceys, but it keeps Mr. Winky from turning green, falling off or shooting flames.

Unless your in a commited relationship and you both have been tested for STD's you should use condoms. condoms condoms condoms.

I agree that if the pill became popular STD's would go up.

• serendipity
    serendipity
    *ballistic runs for cover now after shocking everyone*

No shock here.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    No shock here.

Good - some of the other guys need to learn the art of innuendo - bwahhahaha!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Damn, Publically reproved on a 'postate site !!!

lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

Happy birthday m8

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Unless your in a commited relationship and you both have been tested for STD's you should use condoms. condoms condoms condoms.

Repetition for emphasis.

CountryGuy

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Happy birthday m8

Thanks, still stings a bit to hear that though :)

want some ?

(Wow that just reminded me of a time I brought someone else's birthday cake home from school and i was told I couldn't have it, i wasn't even allowed to give it to the dog!)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yeah the exact thing happened to me. Couldn't go to friends birthdays. Well the older you get, the more over-rated they are anyway.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I was meaning that women might start growing beards.

Ballistic, not only would they grow beards but their (I'll let the medical dictionary tell you)....

Signs of androgen excess such as hirsutism (excess hair growth) and clitoromegaly (enlargement of the clitoris).

Your girlfriend might grow a thingy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit