Intensely lonely

by Cabin in the woods 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Brigid
    Brigid

Hey Hon,

So glad to meet ya!!

You just let me know when you're ready to open that B&B. I frequently take vacations to the Northeast (Maine mostly). In a week, I'll be in upstate New York. I know, from here (Colorado), it all seems so close on that atlas and it's probably hours and hours apart!

Maybe on one of my treks, we can meet for coffee. Vermont is one of the few places in Yankeeville that we have not been--would love to.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• greendawn
    greendawn

Aren't there any other ppl living in the woods near you? Whatever the case with the internet you can go a long way towards socially interacting with other ppl. What made you finally realise that the JWs are a fake religion?

• caligirl
    caligirl

Hi Cabin in the woods - I grew up in VT, and had the priviledge misfortune to attend many asemblies in Barre. I'm so sorry you are feeling lonely. You have friends here! Caligirl

• anewme
    anewme

Hi Mary!
    Im Anewme. Im on another mountain top on the other side of the States.

I live in isolation too....bumpy dirt road, 15 acres, 5 no tresspassing signs, 12 miles from the nearest town.

But I definitely dont feel lonely because of JWD!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. You will make lots of great friends here, friends who will love you for who you are and just the way you are!!

Glad you joined!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hello Mary, welcome to the board. It's nice to have you here.

Cellist

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

(((((((Mary)))))))

welcome to the party...hic

• Clam
    Clam
    Tonight there was the usual herd of deer as I feed them, the turkeys, birds, chipmunks......

Hi Mary. This put me in mind of Snow White,LOL. You need to pinch Vitty's Avatar!

Sorry you're feeling isolated and lonely and I hope this forum helps. There’s a very strong camaraderie here and a powerful support system. You’ll find more love, tolerance and respect here than in any Kingdom Hall.

The people here are a Great Crowd™

• anewme
    anewme

Honestly, do you think there will someday be MORE DFD AND DA'D EX-WITNESSES than witnesses?????

Maybe WE ARE THE GREAT CROWD THAT COME OUT OF THE ORG???????

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

hey mary!

I can't wait to see some pics from your place.....sounds beautiful.

welcome to the board. this place is addictive you may never leave home.....oh wait that's your problem right?

quick Mary! don't read anymore....you'll be sucked into the JWD addiction.....ha ha ha

welcome - freedomlover

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Ballistic,

I would love to have a chat.

Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit