Intensely lonely

by Cabin in the woods 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Cali Girl !

I went to a lot of the Barre assemblies when they had them there! Bet we met! I live right outside Barre... in Orange!

Mary

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Thank you everyone. This group is just beyond belief. I went to bed last night thinking I would be embarrassed this morning but I was not the least bit.

I really think tha t nobody chided me for letting my hair down.

I have been a bit down lately and things here have gotten a bit behind but today everything started looking a bit brighter. I have a turkey in the oven, bread rising, worked on a new quilt pattern and even made myself go to my computer and do some marketing. This has been the hardest for me lately. It had reached a point that when I sat down at the pc to work my head would just go blank.

Although I have been inactive for a number of years it was not til Jan. 06 that I inadvertantly came across an apostate site and nothing has been the same since. I would love to get to know you all better.

pm me any time.

I will get some pics of the animals when the sun comes out again. I promise.

Mary

• poppers
    poppers

Hello, Mary. Let me add my welcome to everyone else's. When you feel up to it, I am sure many here would like to hear your story of how you came to see WT for what it is.

poppers

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome to the board, Mary! You'll find lots to read and post about here, and some very good friends.

You know what really stands out to me here:???? I said that I have been drinking wine and not one person has put me down or discredited me for doing such a thing.

No judgment on this board. Oh well, we get the occasional JW apologist but that spices things up a bit. I'm looking forward to a couple of glasses of chianti with my pizza tonight, thank you!

Vermont sounds lovely, and a cabin in the woods would be a great getaway but I can understand it getting a bit lonely at times. Thank goodness for the Internet!

Cheers,

Nina

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Don't feel lonely. At least you now know the Real truth. It could of been much worse: think of all the wittnesses who will never get a chance to finally know.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Hi Mary:

Welcome to the board....Alaska you say?? I'm here for you! You've come to the right place, great people & lots of support. I hope you stick around!

SK

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Just found this post, Mary, and though it was a couple of weeks ago, just wanted to add my welcome to the others. I'm about an hour and a half or so from you. Caligirl and I are old friends.

Wanted to let you know that there has been many a glass of wine drunk by many here, whether reading or writing these posts. A bit of lubricant for the creative wheels, one might say.

S4

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Bed and breakfast sounds good to me......$$$$$$$$$.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit