Are You Truly "HAPPY" Now That You're Out Of The Organization?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Do I look happy?

• anewme
    anewme

I think Alamb put it beautifully! I feel I am coming out of my little box of fears and find that the world is a place of intense beauty and miracles and I am treasuring every day's events and every interaction with other people who I am looking at with renewed interest and respect.

I think I have lived in a terrible fear my whole life and the witness thing played on that very well.

I thank you all and everyone who has pointed a finger towards the door of freedom with every insightful post here.

Experience and embrace life while you are here! Celebrate your life!!

Love and friendship to all,

Anewme

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

Bottom line: It beats being in

• acadian
    acadian

I'm no more or less happy now, than when in WTS.

I'm always happy that's why, my happiness has never been determined by outside sources, but what's on the inside. That's where my happiness comes from.

Happiness is a state of mind, not a place.

I was happy before, during, and after the WTS.

Being happy, and having truth are two seperate things, I left WTS, not because I wasn't happy, but because it wasn't the truth.

Acadian ~~~ of the "Happy Camper Class" ~~~

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

YES!

It has been 14 years since I had my epiphany. It was beautiful. To know that God's love for me, according to the real Bible, His love is unconditional. Unconditional. Unconditional. No amount of meetings, door to door service, was ever going to make Him "approve" me. He loves me just the way I am. That fact made me very happy. Grace made me happy. Freedom made me happy.

I wanna go moon Bethel. That's how happy I am.

• vitty
    vitty

Its comming up to 2 years since my fade, the first year was terrible, but now YES im happy

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Bewildered at how happy I am. Who'd have thought? Cult:0 Freedom:1

• upside/down
    upside/down

OMG yes!

u/d

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Although I am still "IN," mentally I am letting go. I know it will take a while before I am completely happy, although I'm not sure if there is such a thing as complete happiness, but I know that me finding myself and what I want to do will hopefully help me find that happiness that we all look for.

• xjwms
    xjwms

"Happy"

in the fact that I have no obligation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit