Are You Truly "HAPPY" Now That You're Out Of The Organization?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I've seen how some (not me) are still bewildered and still searching for "the truth" and are unhappy. What's your status??

• Krystal
    Krystal

Happy as a pig in mud!

• blondie
    blondie

YES, YES, YES.

It's nice not having to live up to 6,000,000 plus opinions of what I should do.

(I'd be happier if I could meet the dancing M once)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I still have a bit of healing to do, but I know it isn't the truth, and both my personal and professional life has improved since leaving, so yes, I am pretty happy right now.

Linda

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, I live in the Northeast. I frequently go to NYC. I'll be in Florida next week....I'd LOVE to meet you guys too!!!!

• unique1
    unique1

I am much happier out. I still have some fear mainly consisting of what the elders are going to do with by baptism nullification letter, as I haven't heard anything and they have had it for 11 days. Soon as that is all over, I will be FREE and even happier!!

• Krystal
    Krystal

minimus: north-east US?

• JH
    JH

I didn't give up on wanting to live eternally. Is that wrong?

• minimus
    minimus

yes near Boston. BTW, I'll be in Vegas in a few months too. Possibly in Montreal this month, too.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I can truly say that within the last few weeks of my life I am happier and more at peace with myself than I've ever been. (I started having doubts about 6 months ago.)

I also have a lot of healing to go but things are really better. It was a lot of hell to get to this point but like wanderlust told me one time - having self-respect is the best feeling in the world.

for the LURKERS - it DOES get better. you may feel like you are in the deepest, darkest, hole you've ever been in and you may feel you are betraying Jehovah for even being here or thinking the things you are thinking. YOU are NOT the crazy one. keep learning, reading, and start posting. Get on with your damn life! It takes time and it's really hard at times but it does get better, even wonderful!

Here's my personal invitation to those who aren't ready to post yet. PM me! I'd listen to you until you are ready to share!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit