Bro. Schroeder dies

by bythesea 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Cellist
    Cellist

Minimus, what I think he's doing right now is rotting. Probably not in hell, though. Even if he should be.

Cellist

• LDH
    LDH
    George Gangas at one time a short order cook? That might explain his concern about throwing food away.

----> snot flies

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

You know that this thread will end up being mentioned in kingdom halls don't you. About how EVIL apostates laughed over the death of one of the anointed on the GB, it'll be held up as an example of how bitter and twisted we all are.

Just for the record, anyone here "gnashing their teeth"?

lol

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hey Brother Schroeder!!

Let me ask you one question
    Is your money that good
    Will it buy you forgiveness
    Do you think that it could
    I think you will find
    When your death takes its toll
    All the money you made
    Will never buy back your soul

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    ... what I think he's doing right now is rotting. Probably not in hell, though. Even if he should be.

Cellist

I can tell ya' this...the worms feasting on him now...are full of shit. Rabbit

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

At an elders school once in the early 90's Albert was up front instructing us as if we were ministerial servants. He didn't know who he was instructing and spent his whole part admonishing we ministerial servants on how we could assist the elders...

Poor old poop didn't know where he was back then.

W.Once

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

I knew Brother Schroeder and several other GB members very well. Getting caught up in the whole power, control and cover your ass thing is exhausting and tiresome. The lawyers at the Borg are very busy!!.........I wonder why?

One by one. Piece by piece, the borg is going to change...........................

• gumby
    gumby
    You know that this thread will end up being mentioned in kingdom halls don't you. About how EVIL apostates laughed over the death of one of the anointed on the GB, it'll be held up as an example of how bitter and twisted we all are.

Just for the record, anyone here "gnashing their teeth"?

Aren't we just evil?

Far be it from a true Jehovah's Witness forum when Ray Franz passes away..... for them to make some rude comments about his death eh? Every faithful dub on the planet will have a "good ridance" attitude about him.......but don't ever say anything derogatory about the GB for gods sake.

Gumby

• zgborn
    zgborn

One of the first things new members of the Bethel Family in the United States do upon their arrival is sign a release allowing the Society to dispose of your remains at Watchtower Farms in Walkill. The guy who took care of this bit of business when I was a "new boy" was Mark Questell. He prefaced handing us the release with the line "Now we aren't going to work you to death here, but....."

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Barber , Barr, Jaracz and Sydlik are the only ones left from the proclaimers book picture featured above

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit