Bro. Schroeder dies

by bythesea 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Anitar
    Anitar

It really is depressing to hear about this clown's life story. It's impossible to know how many deaths and

shattered families he is reaponsible for. And the rank and file will never know...

On one hand, they are taught these old guys will never pass away, but most of them don't even know the GB's

names, or they don't care. Their wasted, soul-sucking lives will continue as usual, completely unaware that

another in a long list of prophicies have quietly failed.

In spite of all the evil he and his peers did, I pray for and pity him, because if Hell exists, he is

certainly there.

Anitar

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

We've had a few recent threads about Judah Ben. He's evidently still a Witness, but he is NOT a lawyer for the WTS. He just got his degree a few weeks ago, and will likely be going to law school in the fall. He does not yet have a law degree.
    S4

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This thread showed up on the right of my screen. It has been 10 years - time flies when you are having fun. The JW faith is a very different religion than it was 10 years ago. I am sure the old timers are rolling in their graves.

I can imagine that within the next 10 years, the religion will be unrecognizable.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

I think if Jaracz were still alive, he would have a heart attack upon seeing what the JW religion is now (JW broadcasting, the new meeting format, magazine reduction, etc.).

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I bet you that most dubs don't even know who he was.

• suavojr
    suavojr

You guys forget these past gb members are in heaven helping Christ with Jehovah's earthly organization.

• Heaven
    Heaven

This guy has been dead for 10 years. And STILL, Armageddon has not arrived.

• out4good4
    out4good4

This guy is not dead.

He's hanging out in his heavenly crib with the other "remnant". Him and Jeebus are making plans on how they are going to "hook it up" down here on earth after all of us viscious apostates and nonbelievers are reduced to birdfood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit