Bro. Schroeder dies

by bythesea 77 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Barber is probably the next to go.

I found that the GB and any anointed are no different than any other JW. Some actually read and study and others slide by. Holy spirit doesn't give them any special insight.

I wonder how many are true believers and how many know they are/were teaching lies?

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

Barber is probably the next to go.

I found that the GB and any anointed are no different than any other JW. Some actually read and study and others slide by. Holy spirit doesn't give them any special insight.

I wonder how many are true believers and how many know they are/were teaching lies?

Blondie

• sparky1
    sparky1

Hi,

• sparky1
    sparky1

Hi,

Does anyone know if Judah Ben Schroeder is still an active witness or has he left the organization to persue a 'worldly career' as a lawyer? I knew him casually in the 1970's when I was a Bethelite serving at Watchtower Farms. He really seemed like a levelheaded young man that was not caught up in the idea that he was 'better' than everyone else because of who he was.

Thanks,

Sparky1

• blondie
    blondie

As far as I know, Judah Ben Schroeder is still a JW practicing law for the WTS.

Blondie

• blondie
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome to the board sparky1

• ignored_one
    ignored_one
    As far as I know, Judah Ben Schroeder is still a JW practicing law for the WTS.

Yup. But don't any you peons think about bettering yourself by going to college. We are above you and always will be. Oh and if you complain about the double standard then we'll find some way to DF you.

• Neo
    Neo

I once read a personal story here on JWD about someone who went to Bethel, probably as a temporary volunteer. He went to the dining hall and there Albert Schroeder was, at the table's head, before meal time. One thing he saw changed his whole perspective about Bethel: instead of being occupied with something more "spiritual", Schroeder was there reading The Wall Street Journal. At that moment, he got disillusioned about staying there and decided to quit and leave Bethel in the first opportunity he got. Schroeder "stumbled" him.

Does anyone have the link to that story? It's a keeper.

Neo

• jstalin
    jstalin

Found a recent pic of Schroeder:

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit