New Lawsuit: Roe v. Wade for Men

by Elsewhere 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Get a vasectomy!

Take responsibility for your own actions!

Women have to pay the 'consequences' so should the 'dumb ass' who gets her pregnant and decides 'WHOOPS!!!!!'

Get a vasectomy - then I'll believe it was a real accident!

• Confession
    Confession
    Sorry, but actions have consequences!

You don't want the financial responsiblity of having a child.... MASTERBATE!

That "actions have consequences" is certainly true, Krystal. Something to remember though is that this fine principle you advocate is usually rejected when applied to women.

Example: Should a woman have the right to abort her baby?

Let's use your exact comments...

"Sorry but actions have consequences! You don't want the [responsibility of raising] a child...MASTURBATE!"

Most reject this reasoning. And if it is to be rejected where women are concerned, then it cannot be applied unilaterally to men.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    OMG! This is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have EVER heard!

Why?

Sorry, but actions have consequences!

Yes. For both.

The same would apply to a woman, wouldn't you agree?

I am so sick of hearing men "spreading their seed" and then b$&#ching about the outcome! Did you not attend Sex-ed class?

I'm rather tired of being told men are scum. The woman does not have to agree to sex. She too can say no, can she not?

People are people, good and bad, irregardless of their gender.

The point, at least as my feeble mind understands it, is to provide legal rights to both men and women. What is so awful about that?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I am so sick of hearing men "spreading their seed" and then b$&#ching about the outcome! Did you not attend Sex-ed class?

And I'm so sick of women trying to "collect our seed" so they can force us to pay child support.

• Krystal
    Krystal
    Should a woman have the right to abort her baby?

NO, I strongly disagree with abortion. The only time I would consider it as an option would be if rape had occured. In that case the woman did NOT choose to have sex it was forced upon her and she should not be forced to keep the baby.

But aborting a baby because you made a mistake is irresponsible. I would NEVER do it. (I have been there, I have faced that decision...)

I'm rather tired of being told men are scum

I don't think ALL men are scum, Some of them are, but then again there are some pretty scummy women too.

Women have to pay the 'consequences'

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet is that fact that once a woman is preg, there are SERIOUS consequences even if she chooses not to keep it. An abortion for most people is an emotinally scarring experience, many women go into deep depression over it and NEVER heal from that hurt.

I think both men AND women should start owning up to their mistakes and taking care of their responsibilities instead of pointing fingers and struggling for power to choose "what to do now"!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I do...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I think both men AND women should start owning up to their mistakes and taking care of their responsibilities instead of pointing fingers and struggling for power to choose "what to do now"!

So do I. That would be great if it would happen. Until it does, if ever, isn't it fair for the legal system to provide legal rights and coverage for both men and women?

• Gill
    Gill

The way this conversation is going, I'm beginning to think that ONLY MARRIED people should be allowed to have sex.

The rest are too irresponsible to get the privilige.

I NEVER thought I would come down to such an extreme view....but sex is not just fun. Serious consequences are involved for possibly all three parties.(Don't forget that little baby that Nobody wants)!

If you can't stand the heat....GET OUT of the kitchen!!!!

• Krystal
    Krystal
    And I'm so sick of women trying to "collect our seed" so they can force us to pay child support.

Trying to "collect our seed" ?? ? LOL

If a woman tells you it is ok, she is on the pill... wear a condom AND pull out! do whatever it takes!

Jeez guys... this sounds like the garden of eden... "she tempted me into eating the fruit"

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's all the womens fault...cuz they're soooo damn yummy!

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit