April KM - Handbill Distribution

by stillajwexelder 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well it is official - The April KM has the details of the handbill campaign. We are to be given 50 handbills each and start a distribution for 3 weeks before the District Convention. We are supposed to cover our entire Territory. It invites everybody to the Public Talk at the "Deliverance at Hand " DC. All the emphasis is on the nearness of the end. To coincide with International Special Conventions in Eastern Europe

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

1st item on Page 1 is a Q and A on "How to Maintain Zeal"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Page 4 - full page "Keep in Expectation of Jehovah" again Q&A

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Page 6 (insert) all bold type and capitals " "WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN TO ADVERTISE THE "DELIVERANCE AT HAND !" DISTRICT CONVENTION " then sub-headed Publishers in Each Congregation to Distribute Special Handbill

• rebel8
    rebel8

Will ya be posting scans of the handbills?

I'm starting my own handbill campaign about Thee End: http://jwinfo.8m.com/brochures/brochure%20predictions.doc

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

***Yawn***

Sherry

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am sure when copies of the handbill become avialable that scans will be posted - yes

• moshe
    moshe

I'll bet the publishers at the KH near me take those handbills and put them in the trash at McDonalds on their break- no way are these middle age overweight JW's going to go to every house in this territory. I haven't seen a JW on my street in the 4 years I have lived in my home.

peace,

Moshe

• Cellist
    Cellist

Moshe - I hope the JWs here throw their's in the trash too. It's been more than ten years since one has come to our door. I'd like it to continue to be that way.

Cellist

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

stilla,

too bad someone with a scanner doesn't scan in the KMs. I need a good laugh every so often.

-silent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit