Weirdest Person You have ever Dated...

by stillAwitness 35 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have a juicy story. I once had a relationship with a man once who was enmeshed with his mother.

He would take all her calls no matter how inopportune the timing (read between the lines....... ...yeah...mmmhmmm....you got it). Once he tried to carry on a regular conversation and not stop what he was doing. She asked what he was "up to" (ahh, the irony) and he said we were washing dishes. I stopped participating and he got mad, insisting nothing was wrong with his actions. He said he had to answer her calls at all times and didn't plan to stop, and if I had a problem with it, I should go because there is something wrong with me. I left. It was way too creepy. Thankfully I found this out b4 making the mistake of marrying him. [[[[shudders]]]]

What a WIERDO!

• ballistic
    ballistic

"washing the dishes" lol , at least I would have thought of something more imaginative.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Stilla, your guy sounds like a Mormon, they baptise dead ancestors. You may be attracted to cult members bought up similar to yourself.
    I can not understand how you get away with everything. You are not a virgin and date non JWs, but they still let you aux pioneer. What is you secret to staying under the radar?

• moshe
    moshe

I wouldn't say really weird- but strange. My then 17 yr old daughter fixed me up with her friend's mother. She was on SS disablility- due to a siezure disorder she had no long term memory- You were always a brand new guy when you went out with her- She got lost returning from the ladies room at a nightclub- then wasn't sure what I looked like- poor thing ,I saw her wandering around the club trying to sort out what to do- I took her home and that was it- she probably didn't even remember that she was out on a date the next morning.

• ballistic
    ballistic

poor lass, theres no smiley to say how I feel it's kinda funny but it's very sad at the same time.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Moshe...your experience reminds me of the movie "50 First Dates"..with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler.

It was so funny!...

She had short term memory and forgot what happened the day before..each day was a new day.

She still remembered her family though..

A movie worth seeing...

Snoozy Q..who thought all the stories were hilarious!,Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit