Weirdest Person You have ever Dated...

by stillAwitness 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    That just means you're the weird one in the relationship, doesn't it?

LOL! No, AuldSoul. It means that whatever we were together, we BOTH were.

Cheers!

Frannie

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Reading this thread I suddenly realize what's weird is--I've had several relationships but have never really datedHow did that happen?...Wait! don't answer that...

~Merry

• whyizit
    whyizit

I dated this guy one time, and he was brutally honest. Looked kind of like George Clooney. Was a sports fanatic, which was a BIG turn off for me. He was a pentacostal-type. Mr. Brainiac--book smart-college guy. A whole lot naive about women. Says what he thinks, before he thinks about what he's going to say......you know the type. I decided to get even with him for being such a royal pain.

I married him. (That'll teach him! :0)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I see most of the replies are from women, so I may be forced to go through my archives in search of bunny boilers and weirdos...

lol

Seriously though, most of the time my problem is trying to work women out. The latest girl I've been seeing said to me just before christmas, "I'm not going to see you for a few weeks, I need some distance" in a text message. So I didn't bother replying, I just thought "oh well, I've been dumped again", then four weeks later suddenly pops up in messenger again, saying hi, and "thought you would have emailed me!" and "would I like to see the new house" etc etc. So I say "yeah, when my course is finished we'll go for a drink", and she agreed, but then this week when I sent her a msn message, she said, "oh someone's arrived can you ask me again at 9.00pm" and she didn't come back online.

I really feel it should not be the man who has to make 100% of the effort,, and so now I feel if she doesn't take the initiative to call me, I'm not going to bother.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'm sorry to say it Ballistic but the girl sounds dodgy, are you sure you were the only person she was seeing?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

LOL at Imustbreakaway!

that is one wacked poet you were dating....I know some guys who would totally be into her....

I guess my weirdest boyfriend would be this JW guy when I was 17. He was a total catch, tall and cute. elders son. We started going out and I realized what a freak he was. He was majorly possessive and had OCD. He was a neat freak about his car, bedroom, and clothes. then the jealousy started with me. He would "show up" in places where I was hanging with my friends. (trying to check up on me.) Then when I wouldn't follow his rules he became abusive. The night he grabbed me and shoved me into a wall I said see ya dude. He was a mess and tried to stalk me for awhile till I put fish inside his hubcaps of his new car and let the hot summer air do it's magic on the dead fish. he he he he.....I would have paid money to see his face when he found out where the horrid smell was coming from....

• ballistic
    ballistic

I don't know Ellie. I didn't think so prior to Christmas, though her ex did phone to see where she was when we were on a date. I was kinda falling for her when I was seeing her every week before Christmas, but now, having thought that she had already ended it, I don't seem to have any (or many) feelings for her anymore. Unlike one of my mates, I'm not a guy who's into drama in a relationship and lots of splitting up and making up. Maybe I give up to easily but as far as I'm concerned, when a girl sends you a text saying, "I need some distance" then she is telling you it's over.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Or someone who wants you to do some chaseing, but someone like that would probably be too high maintainance.

The ex calling, no way, forget her.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, yeah. The thing about "chasing", well that really is what I mean when I say about working women out. I just don't play ball when it comes to playing games. I like everything straight up.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

holy moly, i will reply to this when i get to work and have time..lol i have some dooosies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit