Weirdest Person You have ever Dated...

by stillAwitness 35 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    I don't even know what it's like to date a normal guy!!

Normal guys are like R.O.U.S.'s. (Rodents of Unusual Size), I don't believe they exist.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    The guy I've just started seeing has certainly inspired this thread: He believes television and newspapers only corrupt the mind, practices some weird religion having to do with contacting his ancestors but claims it has nothing to do with demon worship and doesn't even own a cellphone.

sounds like me, except i do have a cellphone.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I don't date weird ppl.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

- I dated this dark girl once. She was nice and sweet in public but she would write me this insane poetry.. Stuff like, "i am going to kill everyone i know except you." She was odd, but i hope she got the help she needed.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Nobody really strange, but I had a boyfriend once who would arrange to meet me, then cancel, and then get all moody because I went out with friends, he also finished with me, then kept phoning me, and when he saw me out with my brother (he didn't know it was my brother) he sent me a text message calling me a slag.

• Chimene
    Chimene

I dated an actor once. Each time we went out, he tried to become someone else. Changed his looks, the way he wore his hair, the way he dressed. Sometimes very sweet and quiet, sometimes loud and arrogant, I couldn't figure out just who the heck he was and got tired of trying, LOL

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hey, Frannie! [waves happily to Frannie]

I don't date weird ppl.

That just means you're the weird one in the relationship, doesn't it?

• G Money
    G Money

I dated a girl that didn't like to kiss, just suck my tongue and bite my lips like she was a vampire and she also had no cell phone. She was hot and I loved her body but she was just too weird and always gave mixed signals.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    I don't even know what it's like to date a normal guy!!
    Normal guys are like R.O.U.S.'s. (Rodents of Unusual Size), I don't believe they exist.

Ahh, spoken like a true weirdo.

I'm inclined to agree. Of course, I can't complain about dating weird guys, I'm not quite normal myself.

-Becka :)

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm always the weird one in the relationship. Do I care about that? No, not really.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit