Are the demons harassing you?

by Gill 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    Prayer plays a vital role in such liberation. (Mark 9:25-29) But someone troubled by demons may need to take additional steps. Events involving first century Christians illustrate what else may be required.

Imagine...you pray to Jehovah the almighty for help......BUT....you might need ADDITIONAL help. Something ELSE may be required.

I guess even Jehovah needs an aid every once in awhile eh?

Gumby

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Isn't that funny? What exactly does a demon attack look like?

Gretchen ....

I was feeling rather ill yesterday ... and when I went to the bathroom ... well ... based upon the results ... I was certainly attacked by demons.

Rub a Dub

• Quotes
    Quotes

Gill asked: Are the demons harassing you?

Quotes responds: They were for a while, but eventually we settled out of court! (*rimshot*)

~Q

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Read my lips: Jehovah's Witnesses are SUPERSTITOUS!!!!!
    I used to think that all the time. Now I think it all the time.

Prayer plays a vital role in such liberation. (Mark 9:25-29) But someone troubled by demons may need to take additional steps. Events involving first century Christians illustrate what else may be required.

Imagine...you pray to Jehovah the almighty for help......BUT....you might need ADDITIONAL help. Something ELSE may be required.

I guess even Jehovah needs an aid every once in awhile eh?

Gumby

This is so true. Why does Jehovah need help doing anything? Because he is a lesser God that claims to be the most high over all the earth. Actions speak louder than words.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Gretchen956:

Well I'm not so sure I'd believe anything from TV, it can all be staged so easily. I mean look at the stuff David Copperfield does, slight of hand and illusion is powerful stuff.

I had to switch off a David Copperfield show once because my mother was convinced his "powers" were demonic in origin.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hellrider:

*** It`s reenactments of the experiences of people who have lived in houses that were haunted. ***

Exactly, in other words people reenacting things they *imagined* to be true. Doesn't make it real, just imagination.

Mackin_NZ

• Clam
    Clam

I feel harassment most at Christmas time. Although its great having the freedom to celebrate Christmas it's still a monumental pain in the arse. Needless to say I've wondered if this aggrevation is yet another piece of work by the demons. Well yes apparently it is. . .

We all need to face up to the fact that Christmas and its music are not from Jehovah, the God of truth. Then what is their source? ... Satan the Devil."(WT 12/15/1983, p. 7)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I know so many like this. One newly married couple blamed every argument on the demons, and each time they would argue they would throw something out.
    Another pioneer blamed every mishap on demons. The reason he kept having car accidents was because there was a demon behind the wheel, him.

• slugga
    slugga

I have a demon in my pants if any sisters would like to see it...

lol

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

now you dun it slugga, here comes queen joelbear and her demon detector

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit